MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Gearbox Matlock Bath new member of MAG

Gearbox Matlock Bath new member of MAG - Forums [Biker Match] Gearbox Matlock Bath new member of MAG - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Gearbox Matlock Bath new member of MAG

Thought this might be of some interest for some... MAG news: We are happy to announce a new Corporate Member of MAG. Bikers Gearbox in Matlock Bath.Statement from Allison, owner of Bikers Gearbox:This last year at Bikers Gearbox has been a tough one. The loss of my Husband - Puttie - was a great shock to my Son and me and also for a lot of our customers, who knew him very well and for them, visiting our stand at various rallies, was a port of call.... A lot of people assume that Bikers Gearbox is no more. We are still trading at Matlock Bath in Derbyshire. I want to thank everyone who have given me their much needed support. Thanks to MAG for helping me to let people know that we are still here.We will offer a discount to card carrying Members of MAG (additional form of ID will be required).Bikers Gearbox152-158 South ParadeMatlock BathDerbyshireDE4 3NRUnited Kingdomhttp://www.bikers-gearbox.com/See more

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 05/03/2013 10:59  

nvr heard of emm..what they do?

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 05/03/2013 16:53  

It's a little shop in Matlock Bath, regular Matlock visitors will know it, sells mostly bike clothes as far as Iam aware

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 05/03/2013 18:12  

bikers gearbox are awesome .... if you looked on the website you would see rosso!! decent leather gear for good prices lovey shop...... love it ... and like Allison says her hubbie used to go to loads of the rallies with stuff for sale too.... great news Lynn chick... and i will be taking me Mag memberhisp card wi me next time for sure

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/03/2013 20:15  

Me too Suz

Update Reply
Emzed @ 05/03/2013 21:04  

Me too Suz

Update Reply
Emzed @ 05/03/2013 21:04  

aah ok, ta folks, thgt it may repair bike gearboxes and shafties !! silly me

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 05/03/2013 21:38  

Bikers gearbox do all sorts off bike clothing. They made my youngest daughter a made-to-measure leather jacket when she was 7.She loved it cos she was so small we couldn't find an off-the-peg jacket AND it had got tassles like Dad's. She still has it now(she's 27 this year) and has turned down offers off £150 for it--it's for her kids when she has any!Fit and workmanship was/is brilliant.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/03/2013 13:11  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email