MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Rock Bike Fest ~ Carnfield Hall, Derbyshire

Rock  Bike Fest ~ Carnfield Hall, Derbyshire (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Rock  Bike Fest ~ Carnfield Hall, Derbyshire (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Rock Bike Fest ~ Carnfield Hall, Derbyshire

probably meeeeeeeeee coz il be there soon as gates open on the thurs if i got my way

yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol ... trouble is its new site so aint got clue where best place to camp etc so will ave to suss it oooot..... hopefully bikes seperate camping to the cars adn vans

will ave to exchange mobile number so can give us shout when you get there

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/06/2013 22:44  

come on peeps who else is comin to this one

tis a 3 dayer yippeeeeeeeeee and gonna be wicked laugh

Brill cover bands. loads of other stuff going on including black pig morris men probably and tatts competition etc tis a good un

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/06/2013 20:04  

Hi peeps as I have not been to this event before and might add cant wait it sounds and looks fantastic !!!

This weekend am doing a dummy run over to the event. It ia an opportunity to have a ride of my bike and find this place suss it out and have a look round. Yes would be great if we can meet up and camp together great stuff !. I will be going Thursday Suzix you are welcome and anyone else to ride over with us. If other peeps are going just send us your mobile number and we can arrange to meet when you turn up .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/06/2013 08:57  

lol well i text ya other day where to meet on thursday to ride over lol ya nutta Sunset!!!

so il wait for ya text chick as to where is best for you to meet up

i could be waiting some time ...... i know what your like pmsl hahahahahahahaha

failin that il jus see ya there

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/06/2013 20:13  

Bit odd on a Thursday ?? Am I right thurs fri sat ?? Still got skool thurs fri :(

Update Reply
scoobyboo @ 30/06/2013 01:18  

It has allways been thurs, fri, sat scooby not sure why but your right it is a bit odd . Thursday nite is usually a just a warm up for the fri+sat nites

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/06/2013 17:25  

book ya holls orf workeooooo

yep pack up sunday.... as per usual ... bt we get extra days with this one yeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

less than 2 weeks to go peeps cant WAAAAAAAITT

you gonna pitch ya tent up thurs evening anyhoooo firetrap so you got a good spot near us lot ......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/07/2013 17:11  

Actually suzi thats not a bad idea , only half hours ride Sounds like a plan

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/07/2013 22:04  

That's what iam doing.... pitching up Thursday, cause I have work Friday and can't get day off... then head over straight after work at lunch, so hopefully not missing much

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 01/07/2013 22:46  

5 Days to go .....

and count down has commenced peeps

yyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hoooooooooooo

bring on the parrrrrtttaaaaayyyy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/07/2013 17:36  

3 days to go nowwwwww

woooooohoooooooooooooooooo

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/07/2013 21:19  

You're not really counting the days then suzi... hahahaha can't wait myself either though...

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 08/07/2013 10:25  

The funfair arriving at Rock and Bike Woooooooooooop yayyyyyyy... soooo excited :D

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/07/2013 20:12  

parrrrtayyyyy time will soon be here ....~

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/07/2013 20:13  

Well, it's here... and it's wicked... Been and pitched up, stayed for a drink but had to come back tonight. Will certainly be back tomorrow though for the weekend and can't wait. And it's hot hot hot .... bloody hell... no shade lol

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 11/07/2013 20:20  

Got back this morning... and exhaustipated (too tired to give a shit...) what a wicked weekend with such good friends... thanks Suzi, Martin and Andy... you were all ace... Feel so much better after a shower pmsl.. and it's a tan, not muck hahahaha Looking forward to the Pudding rally now with you lot.. and remember.... 'Dirty Water'..... xxx

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 14/07/2013 11:36  

Pictures uploaded....

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 14/07/2013 12:08  

Great pics Lynn.....looks like you all had a fabby time... x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/07/2013 12:40  

Great weekend , thanks for the pics lynn........... revenge will be sweet lol OUT NOW Dirty Water by The Bike Fest Four

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/07/2013 17:11  

OMG.... Firetrap... hahahahaha pmsl lmao you nutter hahahaha throwing myself on the floor with laughter here hahahahaha

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 14/07/2013 17:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email