MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Rock Bike Fest ~ Carnfield Hall, Derbyshire

Rock  Bike Fest ~ Carnfield Hall, Derbyshire (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Rock  Bike Fest ~ Carnfield Hall, Derbyshire (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Rock Bike Fest ~ Carnfield Hall, Derbyshire

are we all going to meet up and camp together????? me and russ may come down thursday if we can find somewhere to crash and then ride in friday morning

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 19/03/2013 05:51  

it starts on the thursday zzr chick?? your welcome to crash at mine bt il be goin over and camping there on the thurs ~ for some weird reason its a Thurs - Sat fest this year?? anyone know why? ive emailed em just to see why its weird days this year......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/03/2013 09:58  

ummmm forget the above........ last time i went i think it was also thurs to sat..... but i forgot... either that or too much of a good time i didnt remember pmsl camping together sounds good plan to meeeeeeee yeeeehaaaaa get ya names down on teh events page if ya goin that way we can email all peeps to arrange where to meet / set up camp etc

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/03/2013 14:09  

Cant wait this is going to be ecellent . Tickets £30 good deal for all the entertainment . Some great groups on. We need a Flag lol . zzr and suzix looking forward to catching up ............x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/03/2013 23:36  

I have been informed by nellie that the entry fees for this event are incorrect, on the calendar, so I have corrected them. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused Thanks nellie http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3970

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/03/2013 23:55  

ooooh i did wonder when the early bird price was going to end and it seems then that it has now, thanks Sandi but me already got me early bird ticket so happy bunny ~ EDIT # just been on the website and it still has early bird tickets for £30 advertised...... they will go up to £40 but according to website not yet... you can buy online e-ticket or send cheque on website ~ this is of course as i type and if Nellie correct maybe its about to go up??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/03/2013 16:55  

Suzi, nellie emailed me a flyer, for this event, that gave the price as £40 that's why I changed it on the calendar Better to send too much money than not enough. It's always confusing when two lots of info differs for the same event. lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/03/2013 09:32  

was meant to be going to this and looking forward to it, but I get back from Greece the day after the rally starts

Update Reply
freewheeler1973 @ 24/03/2013 15:24  

well that's no good is it freewheeler ..... must do better hahahaha

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/03/2013 15:38  

yeah I guess so...mind you I maybe able to sneak in a day if I manage to pull my finger out of the proverbial ar....

Update Reply
freewheeler1973 @ 24/03/2013 16:56  

i may go not to far for me to travel

Update Reply
trucker09 @ 24/03/2013 21:01  

well do it do it do it then trucks its a brill one and some really good cover bands on this year.. yayyyyy...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/03/2013 20:21  

keep me posted. might do this one :)

Update Reply
scoobyboo @ 27/03/2013 07:55  

Still Only £30 for whole weekend ticket peeps check out website: http://www.rockandbikefest.co.uk/tickets.htm AND wooohooooooooooo AC/DC uk are also on line up now and line up is now as follows: (wonder if it's the other Saxon to one we seein in couple week!!!?? pmsl) T-Rex John Coghlan's Quo<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> Danny & Ben from Thunder<o:p></o:p>
Oliver Dawson's Saxon<o:p></o:p>
A Foreigners JourneyFoo Fighters (tribute)<o:p></o:p>
Mentallica<o:p></o:p>
Hell On High Heelz<o:p></o:p>
Rammlied<o:p></o:p>
Seven Little Sisters<o:p></o:p>
Ferocious Dog<o:p></o:p>
The Spirit Levellers<o:p></o:p>
Steelyard<o:p></o:p>
Walkway<o:p></o:p>
ACDC UK
<o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/04/2013 19:16  

OOoh I went to an all night ghost hunt at Carnfield Hall last year - take a silver bullet with ya is all I can say !!!
Gorgeous setting and I am trying to re-organise that weekend so that I can go now - watch this space !!

Jood x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/04/2013 21:58  

wooooohooooooooo yayyy jood will be brill if you go chick yeah in the clip on the website it says its one of most haunted....... gawd im not nippin out to the loos in early hours of the night.... pmsl

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/04/2013 10:33  

Not long to go

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/06/2013 16:08  

Can't wait... will be wiiiickeeeed.....

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 06/06/2013 21:45  

How very Ruuuuuuuuuuude this was on page 3

so who else is coming and are we all camping together?? what time you getting there Mart (firetrap)??

i want to get there thurs pm WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO cant feckin wait gonna be wicked one ~ 3 days and nights of partaaaayyyying .... come onnnnnnnnnn

and i might even wear a dress oooooooooooh missus pmsl

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/06/2013 19:44  

Working till 12 friday , should be there about 3 who.s getting there first ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/06/2013 20:36  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email