MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Rock Bike Fest ~ Carnfield Hall, Derbyshire

Rock  Bike Fest ~ Carnfield Hall, Derbyshire - Forums [Biker Match] Rock  Bike Fest ~ Carnfield Hall, Derbyshire - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Rock Bike Fest ~ Carnfield Hall, Derbyshire

Rock & Bike Fest 2013 ~ 11, 12, 13 July 2013 Line up So Far..... A Foreigners Journey John Coghlan's QuoFoo Fighters (tribute) Mentallica Trex Danny & Ben Thunder Hell On High Heelz Rammlied Carnfield Hall is a country house dating from the 15th and 16th Centuries, standing in its ancient deer park and surrounding woods, 1½ miles from junction 28 of the M1 on the Derbyshire/ Nottinghamshire border, a haven of tranquility to this day. It it said to be one of the most haunted old mansions in Derby Tickets: Buy By Sending A Cheque Through The Post send a cheque for £30 per ticket made payable to RABF along with an SAE to: RABF PO BOX 9969 NOTTINGHAM NG10 9DQ. Official Ticket Outlets COLLEGE STREET POST OFFICE, LONG EATON TREASURED INK TATTOO'S STATION ROAD SANDIACRE Opposite Lidl FULL THROTTLE ALEXANDER STREET STAPLEFORD JACQUES (Nanns) Opposite Coach and Horses pub DRAYCOTT SERVICE STATION, BORROWASH (next to Willmot Arms) THE SALUTATION INN, MAID MARION WAY, NOTTM more to follow... I will update info as it appears on the website but its a good one something different

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/03/2013 21:26  

Sounds like a great weekend, does the £30 include camping?

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 01/03/2013 21:51  

yus includes camping allison - i think its cars aswell as bikes tooo was last time anyhooo will double check bt sure it is there will be more bands and a headliner... also Black Pig Morris Men are usually there who are brill and loads other stuff etc

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/03/2013 22:04  

Looks brill Suzi, Thanks for putting this up, will know nearer the time if i can make it.. xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/03/2013 22:09  

Allways good fun , the cheques in the post

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/03/2013 22:13  

yup mine too gonna pop and fetch ticket from teh sal .... will see ya there firetrap for a beer or five hahahahaha whooop whoooop will be wicked if you go Jen and Allison toooooo

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/03/2013 22:35  

Nottinghamshire border, a haven of tranquility to this day. Does this mean that it will no longer be this haven of tranquility from then on? Sounds like a good weekend, so may go to this one

Update Reply
davidneale @ 01/03/2013 23:01  

we are going xxx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 02/03/2013 17:22  

going to order tickets.
will you be putting this on the events page?

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 02/03/2013 18:20  

yus will put it on events now wohoooooo debs nice one

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/03/2013 18:41  

pmsl Davidneale ... maybe that why they have to keep changing location

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/03/2013 19:39  

This event is on the calendar, thanks Suz http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3970

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/03/2013 09:23  

Wow this looks great thats a Deffo for me xxxx Good work Suzix Lovin it ! XX

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/03/2013 20:05  

Just looked at site for this loads of info looks great ! Its deffo a must go for Bikermatch peeps . Time of work booked . Going to buy ticket from Sal in Notts .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/03/2013 21:38  

the only one i missed was at stamford hall but all he rest i went to and had a brill time ..............

Update Reply
nellie @ 04/03/2013 20:13  

Yayyyyyyyyyyy. Jusy bought two tickets in Nottingham Sal. £30 cant wait this looks great weekend. Anyone else going let me know . Can arrange a BM corner.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/03/2013 19:38  

may get to finally meet ya then nellie if see ya there probs will dooo nice one....... whoooop whoooop

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/03/2013 20:34  

Love this rally been to 3 so far. Had tickets to go last year but had nobody to go with! :'(

Great atmosphere x highly recommend this one x

Update Reply
hilda123 @ 09/03/2013 01:04  

ah well ya got peeps to go with this time Hilda chick xx tis great and on a dry clear night i watched new model army on the outside stage under a full moon when they played was ace

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/03/2013 20:32  

Need to bike corner meet up for folk coming from near and far . Just got me tickets for MCN that is also a great weekend

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/03/2013 16:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email