MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

BM Autumn Camp 2013

BM Autumn Camp 2013 - Forums [Biker Match] BM Autumn Camp 2013 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

BM Autumn Camp 2013

This will be held over the weekend of 11th - 13th October and will be a return to The Anchor at Friskney in Lincolnshire. I'm reverting to the same plan as the first year we did this in that the weekend will be free with live music on the Saturday night. With no band on the Friday it's a chance for people to meet up, chat, drink, play pool, put the world to rights, or do whatever they want. They'll be the usual late bar, breakfasts, and dinners at a reasonable price, and as in the past no promises on the length of the grass in the field. Early arrivals get the pub garden and short grass. Rabbits on the roof and parrots in the trees are not guaranteed this year but I'll do my best; lol. Please note that only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed on the premises. The venue do not charge us for it's use, and they also pay for the band on Saturday night. You're getting a free weekend so please respect this rule.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 18/02/2013 00:50  

This is now on the calendar. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3936

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 19/02/2013 15:25  

I hope to make this one but bit to soon to say for deff but fingers crossed

Update Reply
JP @ 19/02/2013 20:33  

Hope to see you there mate. Keeping it simple as busy with Kiss so just the Saturday night band. Turn up anytime from Friday morning onwards, pich your tent, and have fun.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 20/02/2013 00:32  

know a couple of guys who went on this last year and thoroughley enjoyed it, if not on holiday again will definately join you on this.

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 21/02/2013 12:31  

Great to see it all sorted Steve.. well done again matey... I really enjoyed last years... in spite having to camp in the long grass, Super weekend, and the pub grub was superb, especially the fish and chips would you believe... fresh from the coast...lol
Looking forward to seeing old mates there, if not before....
Cheers bud...John

Update Reply
Rider10 @ 21/02/2013 17:07  

Yep, the fish is delivered fresh from Grimsby every Friday. See you there, and this we'll catch that bloody rabbit on the roof; lol.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 21/02/2013 22:30  

see you there as always hopefuly

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 22/02/2013 08:08  

Leave the rabbit only, it was good to see XJ going mad thinking he dreamed it up.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 22/02/2013 17:38  

Hope to make it this year, might be over stretching myself moneywise but will see as the time get nearer.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/02/2013 18:35  

THIS EVENT IS NOW CANCELLED. SORRY FOLKS.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 09/04/2013 14:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email