MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Squires spring bike show 25/26 May

Squires spring bike show 25/26 May (8) - Forums [Biker Match] Squires spring bike show 25/26 May (8) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Squires spring bike show 25/26 May

Autojumble on this morning too with plenty of stalls there,not much of the show stuff up at 9am when I left but hopefully there will be stuff going on when I get back this evening,I'll be getting there between half five and six.

Update Reply
Sprint900 @ 25/05/2013 11:36  

I'm glad you've got a lift, lovely. Sadly no Kaz, I've no means of getting there. I was offered a lift home for this evening, by Piers, bless him, but I haven't been on line for a few days so I didn't see his message til it was too late to organise a lift there. At least the weather should be good at Squires, it's lovely here in Huddersfield, I daren't step into the garden in case it rains lol I may do tho, I feel well enough to sit out now.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/05/2013 15:12  

Uploaded a few pics,will probably go tomorrow on the way home from work and see whats there.

Update Reply
Sprint900 @ 25/05/2013 21:24  

I did make an attempt to get there

See "sad" thread

Update Reply
Emzed @ 25/05/2013 22:53  

Ta for the pics Sprint. See the calendar for pics, follow the link http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=3195

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/05/2013 00:09  

A brilliant few hours here, thoroughly enjoyed it and seeing everyone again.. loved all the hugs too ..xx
Huge thanks to Sal and Mark from the bottom of my heart for getting me there and back, and even feeding me beforehand ....xxxxxxxxx Put a few pics on , best i could do under the circumstances lol...(daft crutches)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/05/2013 13:42  

Want to thank you all for being such lovely people and your help when I needed it !!!
Great to spend time with you all again.
Lovely to meet some new faces.
P.j - I cannot thank you enough for being one of the kindest most beautiful people on this planet....

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 26/05/2013 13:54  

P.s - will sort pics tonight

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 26/05/2013 13:57  

Great weekend, and how Hot!,,,
Great to see you all again.
Bring on the next event.....

Update Reply
gazza123 @ 26/05/2013 16:20  

we again had a fab time was brill to see so many of of my mates off here.only down side was the band as they were diabolical but otherwise ace weekend.even got to see a rare as hens teeth honda nr750 how cool is that

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 26/05/2013 18:01  

Great time seeing you all again and good to see Clinton again after a very long absence without leave. Hope to see you all again soon, only downside was the band as herself said they were beyond words.

Update Reply
JP @ 26/05/2013 19:34  

Well I managed to get there on Ziggy! and I'm really chuffed I did.

What a great weekend and good to see lots of good mates, some I haven't seen for 2 years! We definitely won't leave it that long next time! Great to meet new ones too hope to see you all again sometime soon.

It has been red hot and my sunburn is killing me... I'm dreading getting in the shower ...arrrghhh

Tek care everyone and sending ((hugs)) to those that need them (you know who you are)

See you all again soon xxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 26/05/2013 20:18  

Hey Emz.. it's a shame you didn't make it to Squires, it would've been great to see you

Do you think some of our bikes are rebelling? lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 26/05/2013 22:16  

flat battery, or was that just stupidity...! oh dear!

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 26/05/2013 22:19  

Thanks for the pics Jen and Allison http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=3195

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/05/2013 22:22  

Your welcome Sandi, I have more but they are taking ages to load, tired now so will add more tomorrow, thanks again everybody.

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 26/05/2013 22:43  

had a brilliant day thanks to everyone hope to do it again soon
hugs xxx ~(pics on the events)

Update Reply
kaycat @ 27/05/2013 16:21  

Had a lurvely time at Squires this weekend and it was great to meet more BM members

Weather made it extra Hot too !!

Thanks everyone for making it feel like I belonged !!

Jood x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/05/2013 21:21  

some cracking photos of the weekend ,pity I turned up both days ,forgot about the meet.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/05/2013 23:04  

A little late in posting but wanted to say a huge thank you to jp for rescuing me from my aimless wandering ... u r a true gent. Also many thanks to zzrbabe42 n other half for spending a lot of their time with me, making me feel welcome, u r both fab. I havent giggled so much in ages. So many faces, so many names, so confused !!!! Hopefully next time we meet things will be clearer. Cant wait for FYP.. bring it on. Oh btw, posh totty .... (You know who you are) u aint that posh .. honest - well not more than a bit!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 27/05/2013 23:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email