MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Loch Ness Camping Weekend, 19-21 July 2013

Loch Ness Camping Weekend, 19-21 July 2013 (7) - Forums [Biker Match] Loch Ness Camping Weekend, 19-21 July 2013 (7) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Loch Ness Camping Weekend, 19-21 July 2013

see u friday........and.....ride safe, no high mountain passes or ill neva forgive myself

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 15/07/2013 14:27  

this is all coming together nicely, looks like il be coming along with the Thursday group and bunchlew site looks actually pretty nice , anyone up for maybe going for a wee boat trip to go see some dolphin's or anything ?

really looking forward to this, there nothing better than spending some time away up in north of scotland away from bills and all the other stresses of the day,

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 15/07/2013 16:53  

We're gonner ride up to Bunchrew today to see how it compares to Cumberlands campsite at Fort Augustas.
Dusty x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 17/07/2013 09:03  

hi dusty keep up posted let us know what you think of the other campsite chears shaz

ps hope yous are enjoying yourselves up there and il see yous tomorrow chears

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 17/07/2013 14:35  

Hiya , we were up at Bunchrew Inverness today and decided to remain at Fort Augustas . The two sites are as different as chalk and cheese .
We asked the owner about the BM reserved area . He said there wasn't one. "It's pretty much a self service area'' and he couldn't guarantee we would be all together .
Cumberlands on the other hand have reserved us a hard standing area to park the bikes and to have a bbq on . And our own camping area .
Dusty x
Perhaps we can all meet up for a ride out on saturday .

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 17/07/2013 19:22  

well I went and was the only one there from bm . was good but a bloddy long way to go for no one to turn up

Update Reply
jimi123456 @ 22/07/2013 16:52  

Oh deary me jimi123456.
Do you not have your own INTERNET access?
Things move pretty fast in the modern world and whilst I myself used to use the ''free PC'' in my local library.I eventually realized that to enjoy the benefits of an INTERNET based MCC .I had to have my own PC.
I would also recommend a 'smartphone' if funds allow.
Had you been able to access the INTERNET before setting off you would have read numerous posts on this thread and ''the prequel'' stating that a dozen BMers were at the other end of the loch having a whale of a time. On arrival at Bunchrew a quick glance at a 'smartphone' would have confirmed that everyone , including 'scotdick' had buggered off to Fort Augustus.
Now I know that a 'PC'[personal computer]is an expensive bit if kit, and a 'smartphone'[mobile telephone with INTERNET access]represents a fair investment of dosh[coin of the Realm].
To join in and fully enjoy an 'INTERNET'[world wide web]based bike club one has to get one's hand in one's pocket .
Sorry you missed a fantastic week in the Highlands
Dusty x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 23/07/2013 08:03  

you sarcky git . I just don't live on my very own pc .and had a good weekend anyway

Update Reply
jimi123456 @ 23/07/2013 13:09  

sorry jimi but i dont think dusty is being sarcky at all, he is simply stating get with the times or like this weekend you will be left in the dark ages and have no clue as to whats going on and you only have yourself to blaim !

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 23/07/2013 14:42  

I didn't go, I never said I would, so I have no axe to grind. My observations tho... There are a large number of peeps who have added themselves to the Events calendar as attending. Clearly, they haven't turned up. Why on earth haven't they removed themselves? It has caused confusion, to say the least. And on the issue of 'smartphones' costing a lot; I have a Nokia which is internet enabled - Cost £30 + £15pm...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/07/2013 18:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email