MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Loch Ness Camping Weekend, 19-21 July 2013

Loch Ness Camping Weekend, 19-21 July 2013 (6) - Forums [Biker Match] Loch Ness Camping Weekend, 19-21 July 2013 (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Loch Ness Camping Weekend, 19-21 July 2013

Scotdick , it ain't a school trip. People can go where they want , when they want . I have asked on this thread for people to post if they are still going. No response . I'll keep my options open but moving to an empty campsite doesn't sound like a fun option. As I stated earlier , we all have smart phones . If anyone turns up at Bunchrew we'll know about it .
Competing weekends ? We aren't two groups of school children arguing over who's the best popstar . D ya wanna be in my gang?,Pmsl. .
What I want is an enjoyable WEEK at Loch Ness and not just a saturday afternoon and evening . Bunchrew may be ok for one night but it's no good to me for a week .
So tell me scotdick , how many people are going to turn up at Bunchrew on friday ?
Dusty

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 13/07/2013 16:45  

hi peeps finally got my subscription sorted so i can now chat with my my new adopted family for next week

ps is anyone els a but confused as to the plan or is it just me lol
anyways looking forward to the trip and meeting everyone

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 13/07/2013 17:48  

Hi Walker 786, can you tell me please are you intending on going up to the Loch Ness weekend and if so what day are you planning on arriving, the original organiser has had to pull out, so im trying to step into the breach (so to speak!) and find out numbers,the dates are fri 19th to sun21st, but you can go earlier and stay longer. Cheers, Richard

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2013 17:56  

Dusty, think our posts are crossing, ive replied on the prequel thread!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2013 18:00  

hi richard thanks for your post, yes i would love to go upto to inverness also , and the both prequel and the weekend, and im totally flexible , i havent booked anything so i am happy to go with the flow thanks shaz

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 13/07/2013 18:19  

plus the only thing i have packed so far is a toothbrush and a bottle of salour jerrys lol so im good to go where ever the wind take me

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 13/07/2013 18:24  

I'll come over to the other camp at the weekend probably gonna talke to the two guys that im meeting on thursday an try and get things sorted before I leave on tuesday

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 13/07/2013 20:15  

I ment the other camp not Inverness yes id like to do both thanks

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 13/07/2013 20:34  

both for me too if people are up for it.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 13/07/2013 20:55  

Well Steve, i would love to do both but recent motorcycling injuries and self employment prevent it, so i intend to be at Bunchrew and will do my best to drum up some support by pm(ing) some of the names down on the 'event'. time will tell i guess! Richard

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2013 21:47  

bunchrew comeing up from newcastle thursday

Update Reply
wantedpillyseat @ 14/07/2013 08:02  

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 14/07/2013 08:14  

hi guys just wondering who els will be leaving for the trip on thursday as im not sure i can get away from work before then, thanks

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 14/07/2013 15:08  

Hi Walker786, in answer to your question, couple of folk from Newcastle coming up thurs, another guy fri plus myself friday, sure the'll be few more nearer the time, were all going to Bunchrew campsite between Beauly and Inverness. On the sat looking to have a run round Loch Ness (its nearby) and maybe meet up with the folk from Fort Augustus. Hope that clarifies things. Cheers, Richard

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/07/2013 15:53  

hi richard

thanks for keeping me informed things are a bit clearer now lol, il try and get in touch with the folk coming on Thursday ive sent a few email but no reply from anyone as of yet, ether that or nobody wants to talk to me boo, i can hook up with them and to see which way they are coming up,

also looks like going to be nice little turnout after all for both the prequel and bunchrew,

love it when a plan comes together but hopefully we will hear more from some of the others that are coming on this and the other forum regarding the trip

chears shaz

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 14/07/2013 20:18  

let's know the craic ,texts please , with your BM name and your E.T.A.
0789 426 7078
Dusty x Bunchrew or Cumberlands , ta

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 15/07/2013 09:42  

You got my mobile Dustin.

But for anyone else it's 07900 596 353. and it's not a smart phone. In fact it's a kinda think phone (think bean can and string), so sending anything complex is a kinda waste of time.

I'm planning to get there about 9:30 so I have time for coffee etc.

Weather looking fine all the way. in fact the only rain showing is FA at tea time! Of well it'll be tents up and pub anyway I imagine.

I'm so excited I'm gonna clean the bike.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 15/07/2013 11:43  

gonna clean the bike Steve h ? ? ? Mine got washed and licked dry this morning then she got a soft sensual buff with a super soft microfibre . V romantic V erotic I'm a bit excited too , time for a cold shower . Pmsl
Dusty x .

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 15/07/2013 12:00  

im nearly ready..gonna leave abut 9 shud gif me time to get to morrisions at dumbarton..got your number steve and yours too dusty and u both have mine..

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 15/07/2013 13:14  

Seeing as though we're exchanging numbers, mine is 07816770711, could be damp the morro but rest of the week looking excellent. Inverness Highland Games on sat for all you caber-tossing lovers! Ride safe
Richard

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2013 14:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email