MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

australian pink floyd show.

australian pink floyd show. (2) - Forums [Biker Match] australian pink floyd show. (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

australian pink floyd show.

off to birmingham to see these tonight

Update Reply
shelleygirl @ 01/03/2013 10:44  

hope u enjoy shelley....they are pretty good. We never going to see the original Pink Floyd again are we..... They try hard to give an echo of what it was like to be at a Pink Floyd Concert and I guess financing and modern H&S about the only things that cause them to fall a little short of the original. I enjoyed seeing them despite constant memories of wht the real thing was like 20 odd yrs ago...

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 01/03/2013 11:02  

hope u enjoy shelley....they are pretty good. We never going to see the original Pink Floyd again are we..... They try hard to give an echo of what it was like to be at a Pink Floyd Concert and I guess financing and modern H&S about the only things that cause them to fall a little short of the original. I enjoyed seeing them despite constant memories of wht the real thing was like 20 odd yrs ago...

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 01/03/2013 11:03  

saw them last year with my son who loves pink floyd and well worth seeing again and like you say its the nearest to the orginal you are going to get but taking other half as well who has nt seen them before

Update Reply
shelleygirl @ 01/03/2013 11:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email