MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

2014 TT information needed

2014 TT information needed - Forums [Biker Match] 2014 TT information needed - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

2014 TT information needed

I have just contacted the Steam Packet Company to get an idea of prices and when we need to book the ferry the information she gave me was based on this years prices. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> Return fare for rider and bike is £230 pillion passenger is £96<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> The booking opens the first Monday of Practice week for the following year – the maximum booking for a group booking on line is 8 - any larger group bookings will have to be done over the phone with a £30 deposit per person <o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> The prices for 2014 will be released in November 13 so in effect we are booking blind on the prices. <o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> I also tried Direct Ferries - they were not very forthcoming with information and said it was £230 for a foot passenger and about another £50 for a motorbike but she was not sure Has anybody done this before and have any hints or tips about booking the ferry etc hotel is booked - there is about 20 of us going.

Update Reply
Roughie @ 15/01/2013 12:55  

Find 4 friends , hire a transit van and take your bikes and gear over in that . It was £330 last year .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/01/2013 15:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email