MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Congrats RC

Congrats RC (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Congrats RC (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Congrats RC

When someone makes the Xmas book maybe some of the funds could go towars the charity?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 29/08/2007 16:51  

Charity bike ride??? i did one once from Lands End to John O Groats.... we did it in 5 days so it wasn`t too hard going but if you allowed yourself time to plan it and don`t look at doing it til maybe next year thats plenty of time for people to book time off work, book campsites etc. Sponsorship can come from friends and family but if there`s a number of bikes taking part you can always have buckets collecting money every time you stop. People will usually throw some loose change in. Not sure who`d have to carry all the lose change about lol but could always dive into banks and change it every day. Could probs also do something similar on a much smaller scale?

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 29/08/2007 17:48  

We could auction the 9 points i have on my licence...LOL

Update Reply
skins @ 29/08/2007 18:50  

nice try skins m8.............u can keep them

Update Reply
RC @ 29/08/2007 20:25  

my raffle prize is ace rc,just gotta sort out when me n kids can go! will prob have to give em day off school cus bet west midlands safari park is packed at weekends and at half term!! they not worried bout havin day off tho!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 30/08/2007 03:04  

Well done Jen.... Deg and I went to the WM safari park a couple of months ago we had a really nice day. The kids will love it.

Update Reply
Kate5930 @ 30/08/2007 14:44  

gotta find someone brave enuf and with a big enuf car to take us now!! or two people and two cars!! or maybe have a meet there and we all go round the white lions and monkey enclosure!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 30/08/2007 16:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email