MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Congrats RC

Congrats RC - Forums [Biker Match] Congrats RC - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Congrats RC

Well RC congrats on your charity day which despite the weather still went ahead, glad I was able to make it. It was really nice saying hi once again to people I already know and have met of bm also lovely to meet up with others I hadn't met before. Notsobigmac think wet was the order of the day for you in more ways than one, good job there were kids around with you stuck in them stocks. lol Croc your a brave guy losing all those curly locks well done and for a good cause to. Bluesbiker you showed what nice people there are from this site, it was really kind of you to go out of your way and pick Witchiest up Look forward to hearing how much you have raised and seeing the pictures. Well done all

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 18/08/2007 16:04  

sorry i never made yet another meet......but hope you all had a great time

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/08/2007 16:22  

oh so thats where everyone has been!!!! lol. Get the photos up soon.

Update Reply
Matt @ 18/08/2007 16:24  

it was a brilliant day rc,we had a great time-charlie was in his element! it was brill to get chance to chat to people again,and thank u sooooo much bluesbiker for picking me and my littleuns up to take us,i bet u never thought u'd be sitting on the floor playing cars today? notsobigmac fitted in those stocks perfectly,and what a shame the kids were such good shots with the sponges,not as good as rc with the full bucket tho croc u looked so cute wiv just that curl on the top! am lookin 4wd to seein the pics. x

Update Reply
witchiest @ 18/08/2007 16:55  

Glad it went so well... sounds like loads of fun and all in a good cause

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 18/08/2007 17:36  

Sorry I couldn't make it down for the day, glad it sounds like it was a great success though. Hope to meet up with all on the 9th September though, kids have (provisionally) given me a day pass lol

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 18/08/2007 17:58  

Had a great time today. despite the rain .hope you make some money RC for a worthy cause and i hope today doesn't put you off too much. Cruiser girl always nice to see you. And Wichiest, it was a real pleasure girl! If i've learned anything its dont play buzz with an expert. I'll beat ya next time.
Its been emotional!!

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 18/08/2007 18:20  

WELL DONE RRRRRRRRRRRRRRCCCCCCCCCCCCCC.. Sorry could not make it was doing my uncle.. bit...Speak soon

Update Reply
skins @ 18/08/2007 20:38  

Matt: oh so thats where everyone has been!!!! lol. Oh dear, not 'keeping up' again Matt R C, I hope you raised loadsa dosh

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/08/2007 04:14  

Sorry VmaxDeg and I couldnt make it, I have a chest infection and spent the day (MY BIRTHDAY!) on the settee.

Update Reply
Kate5930 @ 19/08/2007 05:47  

thank you everyone for turning up!! the weather played a part in it so it didnt as well as could be expected
pics to follow very soon

cg was great to finally meet you hun

big thanks to notsobigmac....couldnt resist throwin the whole bucket of water over u lol

thanks to my mum for makin jen n blues a cuppa( see where i get it from)

as i didnt raise as much money as i would have liked to...goin to keep this fund raisin on goin and have another raffle and auction sometime in october back at the pub where the event was held.
so if none of u have any plans please come down n support me again ..lol

bring a raffle prize or something to go in the auction

thanks again to everyone who did show there support cant thank u enough.........love u all to bits

skins will let u off this time m8 lol

come down in oct in ya not got any plans

will let u all know the date asap

big big thanks RC xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 19/08/2007 14:39  

it was a great day rc despite the weather i had a top time and it was good to meet up with old friends and make new ones too think the day wouldnt have been the same for the kids if it hadnt rained they all luved it thanks to all who could make it an thanks to croc for trusting me with some of the removal of his soft curls !!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 19/08/2007 14:45  

Well done rc, I know you put a lot of work into getting the day up and running mate. It was just a shame that the rain spoilt it a bit for you all.

Update Reply
Di @ 19/08/2007 14:45  

thanks di hun u just cant rely on the good old british weather anymore

Update Reply
RC @ 19/08/2007 15:25  

RC did the raffle get drawn or are you saving that for another time?

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 19/08/2007 16:17  

we did draw one raffle.............. but goin to do another one hun

Update Reply
RC @ 19/08/2007 17:14  

i won a raffle prize!!! i dont know what yet tho,itsa mystery,i will find out at matlock when i collect it!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 20/08/2007 06:08  

well u got ur raffle prize jen hun.......bet ur chuffed to bits with it

Update Reply
RC @ 29/08/2007 15:14  

any one got any ideas how we can raise some more money for the special care baby unit? would like to carry this on...........

either post ur ideas on here or pm me thanks

luv RC

Update Reply
RC @ 29/08/2007 15:16  

What about a treasure hunt on bikes or summat?

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 29/08/2007 16:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email