MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Wenders

Wenders (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Wenders (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Wenders

I suppose visiting will be 'by appointment only' now, eh, Lady Wenders?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/03/2013 12:15  

They are just being thorough this time wenders, shame they weren't as thorough in the first place eh? Well hopefully this time it will be sorted properly and you canstart getting back to normal.
Keep your chin up girl.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/03/2013 12:42  

Thanks all and yes XK you may call me lady wenders from now on haha!!! ooooh wasnt an ultra sound, i had a MRI scan, yep deffo being more thorough but like you said 66 shame wasnt like this from start, its 2 months today that i came off bike, and they are leaving me in this private room, they say ive had enough hassle and they dont want to cause anymore!!! Dont know yet if im going theatre tomorrow, i think thats the plan but, who really knows, just wish would hurry up my dog is in the kennels while im in here at 11 quid a night!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 01/03/2013 17:50  

Hope you are fit and well soon Wenders, sending you my best wishes and thoughts! xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/03/2013 19:30  

well lets hope they dont have too many emergency operations to do ... ie life threatening heart stuff etc .... you will be in tmrw then seems like you are in a good hospital now chick and the surgeons seem to be thorough and private room is good to make sure infection stays away from you too ....... and then its mend time... good surgeions take pride in their work and the nhs does have the best in teh world (tho the current government is doing their damnest to ensure there is not enough funding and making sure the nhs looks crap bt that is what maggie thatcher wanted all those years ago)... sorry gettin carreid away there!! my mum worked in accident and emergency operating theatres on nights all her life... doing operations and saving lifes... she and others in the nhs take great great pride in saving lives and doing everything they can to do a darn good job for patients so lets hope this time you ahve good surgeons and staff chick xxxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/03/2013 19:36  

Good luck wenders hope all goes well this time for you xxx Thanks for your message

Update Reply
newbikerchick @ 02/03/2013 23:25  

Afraid to say its been the 4th day they have had me nil by mouth from midnight and 4th time they have cancelled op in the afternoon!!! Im nil by mouth again from midnight tonight and getting very very fed up and irritable and growly a!!! Fingers crossed i get into theatre 2moro and get this sorted and can finally start the recovery process....

Thanks all, and NBC no worries darlin hope your ok xxxx

Update Reply
wenders @ 03/03/2013 19:32  

This time Wenders, hope it all goes well for you. Keeping fingers crossed for you.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/03/2013 19:36  

sincerely hope they get you sorted asap,wenders...x

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 03/03/2013 19:52  

Fingers crossed for you tomorrow Wendy and that you're out and about again very soon

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 03/03/2013 20:49  

thank you so much, sat here waiting to go to theatre, have been told big case on this afternoon and will get me done if have time

Update Reply
wenders @ 04/03/2013 12:05  

Fancy a game of 'I Spy' while you're waiting? I spy wiv my lil eye, summat beginning wiv..............N.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/03/2013 12:29  

Hi Wendy , I hope you get sorted soon Dusty x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 04/03/2013 13:11  

fingers crosse ya got it all done wenders? .... you is in a darn busy hospital there then wi all these emergency ops they must be doin! hope its sortednowtho... xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/03/2013 20:58  

Wenders

Aaaaah you know I got your back elsewhere lovely.. but I love these huggy motocon things and I left them for Lawrence sooooo squidging them your way too.. Just keep smiling love xxx

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 04/03/2013 23:23  

Aw your all so beautiful and i lurvs ya, thanks xxxx
Hmmmm forgot to update ya all, doh blonde and drugs, not a good combo haha, prescribed drugs ok before the policemans and womans come a knocking!!! Finally got to theatre at 5pm monday, all i know as up to now have not looked is, surgeon told me tuesday morning that they had to cut away quite a bit of my flesh, tissue etc from around the hole in my knee as had died and was infected, gawd darn gravel, bit surprised that after the accident on the 1st jan, and the problem with my other knee that last thursday was 1st xray i had taken of my left knee even with gravel rash!!?? Oh well, at least its done now. The surgeon knew i would be a very upset person if they had to cut so much away that i would need a skin graft like on my right knee, so, he has assured me that with 53 stitches in my left knee he has managed to close the wound without me having a graft, but warned me it will feel very tight for a long time, and he was right, haha cant bend either of my knees, tis a tad awkward to say the least.........53 stitches aint that bad, in my right i had 40 metal staples holding a sponge in place on top of graft, then 75 dissolvable stitches to sew the donor skin onto the wound, oh yeah and 5 stitches at the side of wound!!! Gr this time no such luck as dissolvable, have to go have them out next wednesday....

RCL i know honey, always and thank you sooo very much lushness xxx

Suz, thank you babes as always for warm wishes xxx

Update Reply
wenders @ 07/03/2013 21:48  

Well as you cant bend your legs, maybe you will be forced to stay put and take things easy and let nature and medical science heal you up. haha fat chance I hear you laughing.
All joking aside, I hope this time it is all going to be on the up for you, you've been mithered for too long with this. Next time we meet I hope you are skipping around like a loon at squires.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/03/2013 01:38  

@Wenders , you've certainly had a time of it . I need you to get well and organise another 'wonderful weekend in Wales' . On a brighter note the none bendy knees could come in handy . A couple of tent pegs through your boot laces and you will never ever be able to fall down drunk .
Mend soon x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 08/03/2013 17:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email