MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Brum Easter Egg Run - Acorns Hospice - Sat 23rd March

Brum Easter Egg Run - Acorns Hospice - Sat 23rd March (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Brum Easter Egg Run - Acorns Hospice - Sat 23rd March (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Brum Easter Egg Run - Acorns Hospice - Sat 23rd March

Done this one for the last couple of years, great cause, we'll meet up at McDs in Rubery about 11 am

Saturday March 23rd 2013 to Acorns Hospice in Worcester Charity fundraiser and pleasure run out in aid of a VERY DESERVING CAUSE. Meet from 12 noon for a 12:45 start to the ride. All welcome, members or not Location: Meeting at the Bewell Head Working Mens Club Bromsgrove, B61 8HY.

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 01/03/2013 10:21  

BUMP The more the merrier folks :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 10/03/2013 20:07  

Really fancy doing this one

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 10/03/2013 20:35  

BL hope some kind soul offers you a pilly :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 13/03/2013 09:59  

Me too Jackie :)

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 13/03/2013 16:44  

As much as I want to, I dont think I can do this ride anymore, another more important ride has come up on the same day and I dont think my leggie will allow me to do both runs even by taking extra painkillers.........gutted

Update Reply
drobess @ 13/03/2013 20:19  

Drobs i understand your deision, hope it goes smoothly for you

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/03/2013 21:30  

Wotcha.

Something big, blue and three wheeled might just turn up . . . . depends how this 'ere leg is feeling . . . new "internal parts" fitted in January and I'm still "running in"

Update Reply
GHW @ 14/03/2013 23:56  

GHW be good to see you and its a not a massive ride and we get a brew and a biscuit lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 15/03/2013 09:04  

Hope the weather improves :(

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/03/2013 18:42  

i hope we have a heatwave by tomorrow morning thats melts the snow for this to take place

Update Reply
shelleygirl @ 22/03/2013 05:55  

Will no be doing this sorry folks, weather forecast is looking likely for more snow so had to make a decision , so its a no go for me :(

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/03/2013 12:35  

Do you know if the main event is still running from Bromsgrove ?

Update Reply
JP @ 22/03/2013 17:31  

I checked the facebook page it states that the Shaggy ride has been postponed until next week but does not actually state that the Easter Egg run has been postponed. I would assume that as the same weather prevails then the postponement would cover both rides.

As the forecast is snow every day for the next 4/5 days I for one will not risk Jackie, myself or the bike.

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 22/03/2013 19:10  

Beez Beasley Andy 'Rocky' Pyatt OK in light of the current up to date met office forecast, conversations with the Police and also local clubs I have had to make a hard decision about the run so everyone knows what they are doing, especially those re-arranging work etc so i have decided to CANCEL the run for this saturday and move it to next, the 30th of March. There is no chance we can go ahead with the predicted amount of snow forecast both here and further up near the cafe. Can you please all try to make contact with anyone you know who is going and let them know as I dont want lotsnof upset folk who may have ridden is bad conditions to get there only to find it's off. Thanks for all the support and hopefully you will all be able to make it next week, it does work quite well as we have the Rock for Shaggy event on the Friday night at the abbeydale Club in Redditch. The extended weather forecast is said to be good and warmer next week so with a bit of luck we will be able to go ahead OK and the Police have said they are still on board. Like · · Follow post · 42 minutes ago

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/03/2013 19:33  

posted on FB :(

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/03/2013 19:33  

Good call Am away the following weekend, so can't make it

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 22/03/2013 20:04  

Calendar has been updated, thanks Jackie http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3934

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/03/2013 01:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email