MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

So the world ends... Hmmmmmm

So the world ends... Hmmmmmm - Forums [Biker Match] So the world ends... Hmmmmmm - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

So the world ends... Hmmmmmm

So the sceptics reckon the world ends to today. If so, what will you be doing d'you reckon or would like to be doing as the big bang happens??

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 12/12/2012 11:49  

I'd probably want to be riding a desert highway somewhere warm with the wind in my face and without a care in the world \m/><\m/

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 12/12/2012 11:50  

Sweet FA, cos i woke far too early this morning and am now struggling to stay awake. So another prophency about to be squashed, whens the next one??

Update Reply
Momeg @ 12/12/2012 11:53  

i thought the Mayan calendar says the world ends on the 21st????? think you might be a bit early! 9 more days to party on!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 12/12/2012 11:59  

LoL, cheers KG, my fault for listenin to Belfast City Beat Well even better, 9 days to party like you say, And 9 days to put my plan in place seen as I'll be on that side of the world anyways

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 12/12/2012 12:38  

If I was to sit and say that the world IS supposed to end on the 21st like Debs says.. and if I say that today is supposed to be the day of the start of a new higher conciousness building in light workers and if I say that the world will begin again which is actually the end on the 21st but it's all to do with evolution of mind and spirit then you would likely just say I'm cracked or touched or whatever so I shan't say anything and just go back to my coffee and hope that Momeg gets her sleep tomorrow.. Debs finds her dream home in Northumberland and you Bomb have a wickedly lush time wherever it is you will spend the end that actually is only just the beginning.. which actually is quite fitting under the circumstances...

Okay.. coffee is here begging to be drunk BUT if I did get advance warning of calamity and tragedy on a global scale then I should like to take my wee Minx and David to the Mountains in Spain.. share with them both the wonder and delight of sitting from sunrise to sunset and then on the last night take them both to <wordtidy>Santuario de la Virgen de la Pena.. a Shrine in Mijas where Helene is so lovingly remembered.. I'd lay her flowers.. play her song and hold Minx and David close and smile because I'd finally be going home.. I'd be seeing my daughter again and I'd have started my transition with the people I love most... </wordtidy>
<wordtidy>
</wordtidy>

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 12/12/2012 13:49  

I bloody hope it dont cus I have the car in the garage and a growing a bill. And I have spent today working on the bike now have very painfull fingers from cold spanners

Update Reply
JP @ 12/12/2012 14:53  

The end of the world again ???.............. Remind me to cancel the papers

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/12/2012 16:05  

<wordtidy> </wordtidy>
<wordtidy>
</wordtidy>
<wordtidy>LOL!!!!</wordtidy>

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 12/12/2012 17:30  

LOL!!!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 12/12/2012 17:33  

PMSL @ above, nice one RC

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 12/12/2012 17:37  

Must figure out how to paste pics

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 12/12/2012 17:42  

Now that you know the world is about to end, there's only one thing for it: visit the official website! Yes indeed, apocalypse-lovers, there is a website devoted to the irreducible, incontrovertible, almost-inexplicable fact that the world is destined to end on December 21st. The Drip particularly recommends the "General Information" tab at December212012.com*.

It contain such glorious nuggets as "Is there a Science behind 2012 Prophecies?" and "Will the earth burn up in 2012?", "The meaning of the December 21, End Date", and "The Shift in Human Consciousness". Whoever says religion is in decline?

*Personally, we don't really believe the world is going to end, and even if it is, we'll see you at the after-party.

Update Reply
Inspector Gadget @ 12/12/2012 18:50  

Saves me buying Christmas cards, wont tax one of my bikes then, wait till after.

Update Reply
Sweeny Todd @ 12/12/2012 20:17  

Balderdash, Poppycock and Piffle! and I wont be drawn any further on the subject, so there.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/12/2012 23:49  

LoL, theres gotta be truth in it. Isn't that why they make films about it? Like: Tank Girl, Waterworld, Mad Max, Dawn of the Dead,etc

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 13/12/2012 14:58  

Ohhhhhhhh Giddy Aunt! And here was me thinking it was a serious response when I saw the wee little man in the brainiac glasses... lmao :D

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 13/12/2012 15:55  

I was browsing thro the TV book and saw 'The end of the world on the 21st Dec' a documentary, airing AFTER the 21st. Do they know something we don't?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/12/2012 08:14  

Oh darn it and i have done my christmas shopping - should have waited until after the 21st

Update Reply
Roughie @ 14/12/2012 17:42  

Well i guess i'd have to pull a sicky from work next week to PARTY hard and have one hell of a wild week....down side if the world doesn't end i may be unemployed for christmas hhmmmm tough choice

Update Reply
Jancbr6rr @ 14/12/2012 23:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email