MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Motorcycle Show - Manchester Central 12 13 Jan 2013

Motorcycle Show - Manchester Central  12  13 Jan 2013 (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Motorcycle Show - Manchester Central  12  13 Jan 2013 (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Motorcycle Show - Manchester Central 12 13 Jan 2013

I can have a word with the Border Guards for you if you like :-)

Update Reply
Intruder18 @ 10/01/2013 12:14  

Ah thanks for that! actually tell them im a dangerous criminal and wanted for crimes you cannot reveal,that way i CAN go to the bike show!!

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 10/01/2013 16:35  

A little disappointed at value for OTG entrance money (£15) compered to NEC show for only a little more.

Thought the few exhibitors / band / stunt riders did a fine job. Some real nice bikes etc in there.

Food crappy but coffee good.

Didn't take advantage of advance ticket (£10 and more like it) as wasn't 100% sure I was going due to work commitments. My grandson and I got a few bargains though. So overall it ok, but could have been better.

In fairness, as I don't have the know-how to organise such an event, I am not qualified to advise on how organisers could make it better. Got to be careful not to scare people off with high OTG pricing. Still, I aim to support local biking events though. Glad young uns get in free.

Good on the young lady at Hunts Motorcycle stand for helping me out with an issue from last June.

@rowanblossom
Sorry I missed you Jo (if you and Alison managed to attend), but other plans developed while I was there so left about noon. Will catch you again.

NHM

Update Reply
non-hotmale @ 12/01/2013 17:49  

Doh!

Compared, not compered in last post.

See "Are you going senile?" post

Update Reply
non-hotmale @ 12/01/2013 17:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email