MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Anyone for Anything Anywhere In Scotland

Anyone for Anything Anywhere In Scotland (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Anyone for Anything Anywhere In Scotland (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Anyone for Anything Anywhere In Scotland

oh dear thats never a good sign, i might have been there and not realised.

Update Reply
Momeg @ 12/12/2012 22:18  

green welly is quite a way south from you mo

Update Reply
petewick @ 12/12/2012 22:21  

but then everywhere is lol

Update Reply
petewick @ 12/12/2012 22:27  

but nice pasties

Update Reply
petewick @ 12/12/2012 22:29  

http://www.thegreenwellystop.co.uk/biker-friendly/

Momeg 150.4 miles from you

I'm up through there all year on the bike as good place for some fuel before the twisties to Oban or the scenic run into Glencoe.

Update Reply
madscots @ 12/12/2012 22:55  

only a 150 miles ............ no dont think i've been ..... yet maybe 2013 lol fa fancies meeting there (t&c: i actually get a bike on the road before Ocober 2013) :D

Update Reply
Momeg @ 13/12/2012 13:06  

The carbeth inn is a good place in Glasgow and Largs esplanade carpark in Ayrshire bobcat

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/12/2012 21:27  

If your like me Momeg, wouldn't it just be handy to have a regular bikers haunt local....instead of having to go a 100 miles just for a regular meet place..... Sometimes I feel like moving to middle earth where the rest of the UK bikers live.....and most of the decent rally's are as well...... But hey I'm just grouchy because I haven't seen my bike since beginning of October...still at work currently on a flight to Malta via Frankfurt from Mumbai....then off to Egypt finishing in Dubai 24th ...too late to be home for Christmas.... :-(

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/12/2012 00:39  

Hi bob.mac i've been up to the carpark in Largs and it was mobbed lol. I feel like you Johnny, I'd like love a place like Squires in Ayrshire - it would be great. We could all meet at the Cove in January 2013, I won't be biking as the new MacBeastie won't be ready - anyone fancy this? xx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 14/12/2012 15:11  

where is the Cove?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/12/2012 15:48  

forgot about Largs but thats a bit far for Momeg - would take over 3 hrs on a good day!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 14/12/2012 22:32  

Biker Cove is at South Queensferry - it's a wee cafe under the bridge, i've only been once, was a good crowd there, nice coffee. Takes about 2 n half hours from where I am in Ayrshire. A bit more central for everyone me thinks.

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 14/12/2012 22:43  

nice 1 BK been past it before - busy wee place

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/12/2012 23:48  

Sounds good to me, might make it a long weekend. aka the cove, although i'll not be biking neither

Update Reply
Momeg @ 15/12/2012 00:24  

It's 3 miles from my house LOL

And I've never been always very busy and full of posers..bit like Squires and redside then LOL

Update Reply
madscots @ 15/12/2012 13:28  

If you wouldn't mind a Sassenach or two,my sister used to live in Inverness and I love those wild back o' beyond roads up there, NEVER been up on a bike yet but would like to combine a weekend rally with a full weeks touring. Anybody else from south of border ignore what they say about Scots weather,been up 6 times so far only had 1 week ruined by bad weather (couldn't get tent up at John o'Groats cos off N.Atlantic gale!)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/12/2012 23:24  

and the moral of that folks is dinnae try to pitch a tent at john o groats, plenty other hideyholes in highlands for that lol

Update Reply
Momeg @ 15/12/2012 23:57  

I couldn't agree more. Anyway John'o'Groats was a bit of a mess last time I was there.
The Claichaig Inn, Glencoe, for me cos SWIMBO won't camp these days.
We're booked in for the 3rd to 6th May 2013.
Anyone else fancy coming along?

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 16/12/2012 20:01  

Sounds like an idea Steve_H, i might just need a weekend away by then...... all depends though

Update Reply
Momeg @ 19/12/2012 16:20  

Loner: If you wouldn't mind a Sassenach or two,my sister used to live in Inverness and I love those wild back o' beyond roads up there, NEVER been up on a bike yet but would like to combine a weekend rally with a full weeks touring. Anybody else from south of border ignore what they say about Scots weather,been up 6 times so far only had 1 week ruined by bad weather (couldn't get tent up at John o'Groats cos off N.Atlantic gale!) You would be very welcome to any and all events in Scotland ............ lovely of you to say about the weather, it is a hit or a miss regally - the scenery and people make up for the soggy weather lol

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 21/12/2012 09:15  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email