MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Urgently need fairings after accident

Urgently need fairings after accident - Forums [Biker Match] Urgently need fairings after accident - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Urgently need fairings after accident

Hello Hope everyone is well. At the weekend I came off my Suzuki Hayabusa gsx 1300r 2001 model whilst riding and have damaged the near side blue and silver fairing and I'm wondering if anyone has some or knows someone where I can purchase the left fairing or a full set of fairings. I don't mind the colour for the full fairings.

Update Reply
Ebs @ 04/12/2012 23:20  

Try the Hayabusa forums If you "google" the make model and year of your bike, followed by "fairings" or "bodywork" you should get a few results Some will be forum threads Some will be OEM dealer parts But there are a whole host of Chinese body kits now Especially for an "older" model (I found some for my 1989 CBR RR NC23 ) So finding replacements for yours should be easy A lot are for sale through ebay For track use and as aftermarket fittment for road bikes A wide variety of paint schemes and factory replicas But many of them come in plain colours to affix your own decals Or even plain white for your own custom paint finish But check out what the folk on the forums say about the kits There are usually a few threads about them Regarding fit, finish and general quality I'd say joining a forum is your best bet in the first instance I'm sure there will be a "dedicated" forum for the Hayabusa It has a section of its own on "Fireblade.org" Good hunting Em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 05/12/2012 00:50  

Hi Ebs, I have met you at the Vic, firstly hope you are ok. Bike fairings from dealers are stupid prices, I know i have got parts for my Blackbirds from E bay. European car parts paints, off Blackbird rd Leic do bike paints at good prices, even put them in rattle cans if needed. just go in there with paint code. even if replacement fairings have scuffs or scratches most body repair shops can do a good job. I can recomend someone,, PM me if need his number.

Update Reply
Sweeny Todd @ 05/12/2012 01:19  

My son Shadz has the front part of a 2000 model 'busa. He says he thinks he has a side panel in the shed, so I'll take a look tomorrow. Both blue and silver.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/12/2012 22:52  

There's a pic of the bike on his profile http://homepage.bikermatch.co.uk/?s...adz

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/12/2012 23:34  

Alas, no panel, sorry Ebs.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/12/2012 22:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email