MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Calender/Events

Calender/Events (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Calender/Events (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Calender/Events

Hi Denis welcome to the 2 finger club. On your point as how to get the number its if anyone has added you as a favorit. I have started the ball rolling for you and added you as a favorit on my list. 2 finger club members rock

Update Reply
JP @ 09/12/2012 12:21  

JP, the number won't show for him until he adds someone to his favourite list. If they aren't on his list he won't see the number.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/12/2012 13:01  

Sandi is spot on... it's not who adds you to THEIR list, but who you add to YOUR list. Add a few and you'll see the number going up

Update Reply
Matt @ 09/12/2012 13:57  

Thanks guys, I was nervy about pressing any buttons on the computer in case I knacker something up (nothing unusual there then).

@ JP
Thanks for letting me join the two finger club (2FC). How will I recognise other 2FC members. I don't have a BM identity badge yet so might have difficulty in recognising BMers, but have had a few people stuck two fingers up at me in the past, even before I joined the 2FC today. How did they know? Somehow I don't think we are an exclusive club. Are we endorsed by BM as a sub division?

Thanks

Denis

Update Reply
non-hotmale @ 09/12/2012 17:44  

Is there a one fingered club i could join please?

Update Reply
boristhebold @ 11/12/2012 19:56  

Boristhebold it's the same as the 2 finger club but just means your a probationary member

Update Reply
JP @ 11/12/2012 23:08  

Ha ha i must stop joining these forums because every time i post something i lose karma % !!!!!

Update Reply
boristhebold @ 14/12/2012 17:11  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email