MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

next meet at matlock bath

next meet at matlock bath (8) - Forums [Biker Match] next meet at matlock bath (8) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

next meet at matlock bath

Aww, shame Claire. Hope to see you next time

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 08/09/2007 19:24  

hey speedy,dont forget to kick the tyres n tut a lot,ha ha! seriously though,best of luck.

Update Reply
actionman @ 08/09/2007 19:27  

awwww shame you cant make it speedy, good luck with the house and the bike fingers crossed for ya xxxxxxxx

Update Reply
storm @ 08/09/2007 19:37  

Many thanks.... i was really looking forward to meeting you all but just too much to do, i`ll make sure i`m able to make the next meet. Tomorrow i`m just gonna check that my feet actually reach the floor, i know i like the look of the bike cos he`s mailed me some pics, he`s also very kindly looked into lowering kits etc just in case. If all goes well i`m gonna go back next weekend with a friend, i can only ride them whereas he knows the ins and outs. Can`t wait.... new home and a new bike just need to work out where i`ve packed all my leathers and helmets etc.

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 08/09/2007 19:38  

awwww shame you cant make it speedy, good luck with the house and the bike fingers crossed for ya xxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 08/09/2007 20:00  

If you fancy popping along to meet the motley crew today we'll be gathering outside the Promenade Fish Restaurant or, just up from it, the Post Office about 11.30am onwards. See events for post code and pics of folk who are going Safe Journey Folks Don't forget ya camera!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/09/2007 04:15  

I'm going to have to give this a miss, even though i did book the day off specially with it in mind. Middle son, the one with the broken leg, just can't be left in the custody of his grandmother in her 90s for any length of time while his mobility is so severely restricted. I've tried to convince myself that it would be all right, but deep down I know it isn't. So, have a good time everyone, and I'll be thinking of you... Next time should be no probs. Anyone going to the Classic Bike Show at Stafford next month?

Update Reply
Wills @ 09/09/2007 07:47  

I was there from about 11:30 till just before 12:00 and there was no one I recognised, so went and had a blast round Carsington water instead :o)

Update Reply
yorkie1966 @ 09/09/2007 09:53  

When is the next one? hoping to get honda on the road for next weekend???

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 09/09/2007 12:27  

Same as yorkie1966 I was also there, hung around, drank a bottle of water, nothing. No one come and made themselves known or was there any indication there was a meet going on there. Decided in the end to go for a blast as haven't had the chance to really ride my bike since I got her with moving house.

Update Reply
og1016 @ 09/09/2007 13:12  

im sorry u missed us all i didnt get there till after 1.. u should have waited loads was there from 12 onwards

Update Reply
RC @ 09/09/2007 15:11  

og1016 - I think I saw ya!!! I was sat outside the chippy for a while - well quite a while, then found em all outside the Post Office!!!..thought I saw ya on the other side of the road! though I saw Mykul aswell - but wasn't sure!! Was really nice to meet everyone

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 09/09/2007 16:03  

was nice to meet u to hun... soz wasnt feelin my best today but at least i go there in the end xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 09/09/2007 16:10  

Really enjoyed meeting everyone today. 140 miles to get there, do I win the prize for furthest travelled lol

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 09/09/2007 17:23  

yeah u won kwak lol

Update Reply
RC @ 09/09/2007 17:39  

Was nice to meet you all tody. nice to put voices to names. Catch you all at the next meet.

Update Reply
Phil @ 09/09/2007 17:43  

Hey good to see some of you today. Nice to put faces to names as well. 195 ish miles for me to get there. Was worth it though. Great day

Update Reply
babbsy @ 09/09/2007 18:42  

You win Babbsy lol Took a few snaps with me phone, put them on event.

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 09/09/2007 18:44  

So it was YOU Blue, ya bugger! *wags finger* I look better from the other side of the camera, quit taking me pic!! I'm supposed to be the sneaky photographer Thank you for the lift Blue, you're a and a very good rider, and we didn't get lost, well I wouldn't have known we did til you said we took the 'scenic route' lol, scenic route my ar..foot! Thank you Graham for the lift back from Squires, your new bike is so comfy I nodded off to sleep oops Wills sorry you couldn't make it, hope your lad's leg heals quickly. Yorkie1966, ya didn't wait long, we did say to meet at 11.30 - 12ish. Impatient bugger Hopefuly you and og1016 will find us next time. Just a suggestion, add your name to the next event then we'll know to look for ya, oh yea and a recent pic of yourself on your profile helps us identify ya. It was great to meet up with those I've met before and to meet new folks.I hope everyone got home safely. A special mention to Rock Chick for dragging herself there when she wasn't feeling 100%. Get well soon hon. what happened to those who didn't show? Let us know you're ok. I took loads of photos but I apologise to anyone I missed, sorry HFG and promise those who dodged me 'I'll get ya next time!!' Congratulations!! Babbsy on being the furthest travelled, sorry there wasn't a prize, hope you had a safe journey home. Many thanks go to Kate for the huge scarifice she made to get to Matlock, 5 piles of ironing left abandoned, get it done woman, you're back home now!! About 22 people turned up, great turn out, nice one folks! I'm looking forward to the next gathering. Someone mentioned Squires lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/09/2007 21:10  

PML @ my typos, scarifice = sacrifice, then again maybe I was right first time, 5 piles of ironing is enough to scare-ify anyone

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/09/2007 21:14  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email