MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

MCN The Scottish Motorcycle Show Edinburgh 9th 10th March 2013

MCN The Scottish Motorcycle Show Edinburgh 9th  10th March 2013 - Forums [Biker Match] MCN The Scottish Motorcycle Show Edinburgh 9th  10th March 2013 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

MCN The Scottish Motorcycle Show Edinburgh 9th 10th March 2013

The Scottish Motorcycle Show Edinbugh Details passed to Sandi to check before adding to the events page. Anyone up for meeting at some point over the weeend? Saturday 9th & Sunday 10th March 2013Royal Highland Centre, Ingliston, Edinburgh The Carole Nash MCN Scottish Motorcycle Show offers so much more than getting your hands on the hottest bikes, clothing and accessories – it’s a day out for the whole family. An opportunity to see, touch, feel, hear, smell and experience the very best that motorcycling has to offer. Scotland will showcase the latest bikes from manufacturers including Ducati, Honda, Kawasaki, BMW, Yamaha, Victory and Triumph with many more sure to follow. Check out the Knockhill celebrity stage with guest appearances from Steve Parrish talking about his experiences in racing and the 2012/2013 Moto GP seasons. MCN Scotland offers something for the whole family with extreme rides, inflatables, mini moto’s and much more to keep them entertained. There’s also stunt action galore at this year’s show, with the very best names in two-wheeled crowd-pleasing action defying the laws of physics, as Broke FMX and Kevin Carmichael perform stunt shows throughout the day in the two action zones. Visitors can also expect plenty of performance with the first round of the Scottish Supermoto Championship, where dirt track and tarmac meet in a heady mix of high-octane action. Customs will also play a large part at the event with stands and displays from some of the leading names offering tips and advice for all levels of interest.The Classics Pavillion, with a new and improved layout, will also boast a fantastic concours display with around 70 bikes already booked in and owners frantically polishing to get their pride and joy ready for the largest classic bike show in Scotland. Day Tickets £16 on the door, £12 pre booked

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 24/11/2012 19:42  

This event is now on the calendar, thanks BOBKAT http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3819

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/11/2012 00:05  

Just a reminder that MAG have a stand at this and you get most of the bigger MAG rally tickets with no booking fees. Into the Valley, Farmyard and I think more

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 29/11/2012 19:55  

already got it in my Diary :D

Update Reply
Momeg @ 29/11/2012 20:37  

yip am going

Update Reply
paneurojim @ 29/11/2012 21:02  

Momeg great - look forward to meeting you x Wooohooooooo Jimsie be great to see you have nearly forgotten what you look like x

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 01/12/2012 10:28  

COME ON - LETS GET A MEET UP ARRANGED TO MEET THE SCOTTISH BM MEMBERS

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 09/12/2012 08:57  

I'm in if you let me an honorary Scot for the day.

Update Reply
non-hotmale @ 09/12/2012 10:21  

we my have a go at this one never been to scotland on my bike

Update Reply
kaw600 @ 09/12/2012 12:36  

Woohoooooooo two victims oopsies I mean folk coming over the Border Thats excellent, be great to see you. nonhotmale...........we can do that no problem, won't even make you eat haggis or wear a kilt kaw600 it's a good road to travel up, if the weather is kind that is - wee bit of a hit or a miss at that time of year.

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 09/12/2012 18:04  

Hi Bobkat.

Tried Haggis a few times - very nice, but aren't they a protected species now?

Wouldn't suit a kilt with my short hairy legs though. I believe its windy in the nether regions if you wear one.

Update Reply
non-hotmale @ 09/12/2012 18:13  

Helloooooooo nonhotmale, sorry for not replying sooner. They don't require protection as they are so illusive, it's verrrrrrry difficult to catch a wild one. For the purpose of eating - there are many Haggis farms at hidden locations across Scotland (OMG I must stop drinking strong coffee - java, java, java) Yes windy nether regions will be a hazzzzard if your wearing your kilt in true Scots man fashion. Just think how refreshing it'll be lol xx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 21/12/2012 09:05  

Might be a hazzard for the Men but sometimes a welcome distraction lmao :D

Update Reply
Momeg @ 22/12/2012 17:37  

Not a hazard for me or a welcome distraction for you ladies unless you like a good laugh.

Update Reply
non-hotmale @ 22/12/2012 20:06  

I'm always game for a laugh.... but its best to laugh with folks and not at them, Agreed? So folkies are we arranging to meet down there at a particular time or ???

Update Reply
Momeg @ 22/12/2012 22:06  

Dunno what day I'm going due to work commitments (can't plan more than 2 or 3 days in advance for the near future) but if you arrange time, day and location inside showground, I shall endeavour to attend and maybe bring one of my grandsons also.

Agreed Mo - laugh with, not at.

Update Reply
non-hotmale @ 22/12/2012 22:23  

gawd dont leave it at my door.... will find out what happening my end then.

Update Reply
Momeg @ 22/12/2012 23:48  

I'm up for going probably the Sunday due to work let me know if your meeting up on that day folks

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/12/2012 16:21  

I could do either day but will be bringing the rugrat along :D

Update Reply
Momeg @ 26/12/2012 12:22  

I have booked the weekend off so now I am coming as well. I have a medical condition however, I can't go anywhere without having a few drinks ha ha ha. So who is stopping local and fancies a bevy?

Update Reply
petewick @ 27/12/2012 10:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email