MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

for all us slightly older ladies!

for all us slightly older ladies! - Forums [Biker Match] for all us slightly older ladies! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

for all us slightly older ladies!

was listening to Radio 4 by chance this morning and was a discussion about the "M" Word! Various stories of whether it should be marked or just allowed to pass on by. there was some quite revolting ideas on artwork that had been done etc etc.....a la Tracey Emin type stuff! I wanted to do a round the world trip on my bike but funds/husband etc put paid to that....and its too late now anyone have any ideas? need to hear some inspiring stories to remind me im not actually dead YET!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 19/11/2012 12:39  

Why is it to late to do a round the world trip ??

Update Reply
JP @ 19/11/2012 13:31  

lol well it isnt but it couldnt be a way to stick 2 fingers up at menopause! as im a bit past that!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 19/11/2012 13:33  

As a slightly older gentleman (and seasoned granny sh*gger) I can't say I've noticed any difference.
Women are feminine, what ever age they are.

Just say YES to the H.R.T.
It keeps your bones strong and your 'lucy' juicy .
Enjoy yourself , Dusty x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 19/11/2012 14:28  

no - dont need HRT! i dont have any symptoms...not of that sort anyway....im a grumpy if not slightly deranged owd bag.....ive always been like that! lol

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 19/11/2012 15:51  

Look like you'll just have to settle for a 'round the block' trip

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/11/2012 16:40  

Think you will find a lot of grumpy and slightly deranged older folk on here lol. Must be why we all keep coming back for more

Update Reply
JP @ 19/11/2012 17:45  

@kwakgirl, The definition of an 'owd bag' is a woman that is fourty years older than whatever age I happen to be at the time. So through my eyes you are very definitely in the ''young fit bit stuff'' category . Dusty x p.s. grumpy is not age dependent. x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 19/11/2012 21:32  

Hey Kwak - count me in - two old bids on a round the world trip kicking @rse. Sounds good to me (although I'm not sure the world could cope!).

Update Reply
Nowgotabike @ 19/11/2012 21:46  

I read the first post and thought the M word was marriage I think the menopause should be celebrated, especially by the men for surviving it lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/11/2012 23:25  

flip no Sandi! lol i might mark the divorce tho! Dusty.......i hope youre not flirting with me!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 20/11/2012 08:38  

I'm with Sandi on this one!! thinking the 'M' word was marriage!! frightened the live out of me for a moment At my age, I can't take that sort of shock!!! I'm up for any grumpy old woman trips around the world

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/11/2012 19:47  

Look out world - Lord help us!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/11/2012 19:53  

Be careful, XK, just coz they're grumpy owl bags doesn't mean they can't pack a punch!

Update Reply
Wills @ 20/11/2012 21:53  

You got that right Wills....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/11/2012 21:55  

Oh yes, we can still pack a punch ;)

Update Reply
Nowgotabike @ 20/11/2012 22:56  

I've emerged the other side too....I'm much less grumpy & crotchety than I used to be - hallelujah My post-M celebration was finally getting my finger out, doing my CBT & buying my bike....best bloody thing I could have done, brought me huge fun & reminded me there is still much much life in me Was having a no-apologies lovely indulgent old hippy evening a few days ago & stumbled across Joni Mitchell on youtube singing Carrie with film of matale in Crete, where the song was written....oooh can feel a road trip coming on

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 21/11/2012 00:40  

can almost hear you quaking in your boots XK! i am glad to hear im not the only crochety owd doll about and that once youre post menopause your not quite dead yet in fact .....very much alive without all the hassle as i see it!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 21/11/2012 08:16  

Will you laydeeeez just hold on a cotton pickin' miute! what do you think is going to happen if you all go on a round the world trip together hmmm?
BM will resemble @@@@@ city, and us blokes only come here to talk to laydeez of the girlie type.
Get these ideas out of your heads right this minute and continue doing what you all do so well.......that is keeping BM alive and kicking! lmao

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/11/2012 17:24  

hmmmmmmmm .......men even asking nicely to try to make me not do stuff....its kinda red rag to a bull....im sure given the choice (or so it seems to me anyway) u guys would much rather talk to the wee girlie types anyway....any woman with a mind of their own has you mostly headin for the hills at speed.

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 21/11/2012 18:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email