MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Just dipping me toe in

Just dipping me toe in - Forums [Biker Match] Just dipping me toe in - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Just dipping me toe in

Hi all, Derek here, Yorkshire lad living in t Midlands. Blackbird and Harley rider. Just getting me feet wet on the site at the minute. Thought I'd best stop by and say "Ay up"

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/11/2012 19:31  

Hi and welcome to BM Der 72(Derek) , take a good look around as im sure you will find some events possibly in your area. Great friends to made on here...Enjoy..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/11/2012 20:28  

Hi Der72 Keep an eye on the events calender for all meets in and around the mids area and brum nights out you can still add your name to the christmas party list in shirley on the 8th dec as some folk will have a change of planes so places should be avalible for a few more

Update Reply
JP @ 15/11/2012 11:45  

Hi Der 72 I class myself as still fairly new to the site and its a good place here, everyone is friendly. Jump in and enjoy. RB

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 15/11/2012 13:49  

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 15/11/2012 14:36  

hi welcome to bm jum p in enjoy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 15/11/2012 21:29  

Hiya - a fellow midlander! I'm still fairly new too and have already made some good friends. Met a fair few folk at various venues but not yet had the pleasure of a rally - hope to make some of those next year. I think you'll find there is a great bunch of folk on here - I defo think so! C

Update Reply
Nowgotabike @ 18/11/2012 15:26  

Hi all, thanks for the welcome. I'll certainly be hanging around for a while so should get to know a few of you before long. I usually get to a fair few rallies and events through the year so who knows may even bump in to some of you too. Bye for now Der

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/11/2012 13:18  

helloooo..i just re joined after some time out,its good to see this place is still as friendly as ever!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 21/11/2012 18:26  

Hi Madmum, Welcome back... Love the name lol...x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/11/2012 18:29  

thanx hun,thanx.xx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 21/11/2012 18:31  

Your very welcome hun....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/11/2012 18:36  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email