MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

21st to 23rd June 2013 The 27th Farmyard Party by Yorkshire MAG

21st to 23rd June 2013   The 27th Farmyard Party by Yorkshire MAG (7) - Forums [Biker Match] 21st to 23rd June 2013   The 27th Farmyard Party by Yorkshire MAG (7) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

21st to 23rd June 2013 The 27th Farmyard Party by Yorkshire MAG

Anticipation .. nah i think your detector is giving an incorrect reading jinx! What you are actually pickin up on is an out and out build up of hysteria ... and merriment. It will culminate no doubt next friday around this time, give or take 3 or 4 hours, with an explosion of wild singing, dancing, waving of arms,quaffing copious amounts of alcohol and falling over! Many will lose all hope of having a clear head on saturday morning, men wearing kilts will be chased through the pastures by a strange woman yelling 'dont tell me u r hung like a hamster' others will find themselves waking up face down in the grass with a slice of pizza stuck to their face or if very lucky astride a motorcycle! Please note that I personally have never, partaken in such drunken debauchery, but i have been told of such occurrences! ((Feigns innocence))

JD of all varieties are welcome to attend, perhaps we should hold a tasting sesh... Whaddya think??! ((Wink))

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 14/06/2013 21:44  

This time next week" we should all be paralytic "

Bring it on!,,

Update Reply
gazza123 @ 15/06/2013 19:23  

Yay! not long now ... in bed now, gonna close my eyes really tight, hopefully when I open 'em it will be time to set off on Friday morning!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 16/06/2013 00:39  

You will have to super glue your eyes shut, to get all the way to Friday. Lol.
G B N P

Update Reply
gazza123 @ 16/06/2013 07:00  

ONLY FOOOOUUURRR SLEEEEEPS TOOOOOO GOOOOOO WOOOHOOOO AM GETTING JUST A TAD EXCITED NOW

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 16/06/2013 07:10  

Well damn n blast, that didnt work, it aint friday is it?! MEH!
Must buy some really strong knockout drops today... Alternatively, a bottle of jack may do the trick ... Hmmmm.

I more than a tad giddy now Debz, seriously starting to go into rally fever mode, goodness knows what i will be like by thursday night ... Yay, its gonna be one to remember in all sorts of ways. Paaaaaaaarrrrrrrtttyyyyyy!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 16/06/2013 09:40  

Debz, you have confused me ... surely it's 5 to go ..????!!! You are obviously far, far, far too giddy

1. Tonight
2. Monday
3. Tuesday
4. Wednesday
5. Thursday
... PAAAAAAAARRRRRRTTTYYYYY ON!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 16/06/2013 21:53  

BTW Debz - good to see you and Russ oh and the lovely Miff today at Squires. Thanks for the tea n cream scone ... way go to best brekkie ever!! LOL!

Big kiss for Russ n the lovely one! and an extra spesh one for you, you skinny bird!

L x

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 16/06/2013 21:55  

GIDDY...........three sleeps to go - looking forward to catching up

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 17/06/2013 09:28  

Hi guys,

My bike has been stolen last week (8th June) and there isn't any news yet.

Although, I really want to attend, I don't think I will be able to make it :/

Update Reply
crato @ 17/06/2013 15:44  

Going to try to get up for their drink session get their late Friday

Bigray

Update Reply
BigRay @ 17/06/2013 18:44  

yep me mis counted he he he am very excited was brill to see you too russ sends his love too
cant wait for friday woooohoooooo

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 17/06/2013 19:12  

Sorry to hear that crato Some of us from East Anglia are going to be riding in together friday, meeting at 12 at McDonald's Markham moor DN22 0QU, if anyone would like to join us for the ride

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/06/2013 19:22  

really sorry to read about your bike crato

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 17/06/2013 20:16  

Debz - good to know it was you that miscounted and not me It makes a change, its usually me

I've finally come to the conclusion that I am so excited about the onslaught on Friday that I am unable to sleep so maybe I should change my count down to ....

Only 4 nights of Wide Awakeness to go ...!!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 17/06/2013 23:05  

thank you guys ://

Update Reply
crato @ 17/06/2013 23:38  

Aww Crato, that's pants! such a shame, can't u beg a lift with someone?

Thieving ... .... ! should have their fg fingers chopped off, and other bits for good measure! Hope you get sorted very soon.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 17/06/2013 23:45  

this time im sure its only threeeeeeeee sleeeeeeps tooo go yeeeehaaaaa party time people

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 18/06/2013 17:54  

Hoping to be there if all goes well!Gonna camp out at Goathland on thursday night then round corner next morning for the event

Update Reply
yorkie mick @ 18/06/2013 18:21  

Sounds like a plan YM! Hope u make it, mayhem, madness and fun can always be guaranteed at the fyp!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 18/06/2013 18:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email