MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Biker Match South of France run 2013

Biker Match South of France run 2013 (11) - Forums [Biker Match] Biker Match South of France run 2013 (11) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Biker Match South of France run 2013

back safe and sound brilliant time thanks Chris

Update Reply
havfun @ 09/07/2013 17:04  

Thanks for the pics madscots and crimmy (deleted the pic of the pipe with its bandage on, and the wing of an aircraft, those kind of pics are better on your profile in an album) Now come on, get tagging pretty please? http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gal...1&page=

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/07/2013 23:38  

The "pipe" better known as a drive shaft was part of the trip so not sure why you took it upon yourself to delete my pic

As I came home early it was to show the rest of the guys how bad the damage THAT THE BIKE RECEIVED WHILE ON THIS TOUR

Honestly

Update Reply
madscots @ 11/07/2013 08:58  

looks like you had a great time, pics so far great.#
Why doesn't someone do a diary of things you did and places you visited and post it up? Be great to read what u got up to.

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 11/07/2013 09:37  

Chris, when you sent me a Private Message I didn't realise you'd also posted in here, I thought my PM answered your question. I didn't 'take it upon myself' as you put it, I was doing what Matt told me to do with photos that 'wouldn't look good in a frame', deleting them. Same applies to duplicate photos, even if two different people added them. To quote Matt's previous thread Just a reminder to everyone as we're approaching the biking season.... We have thousands of new photos being added every week to the calendar and many of them really don't need to be. When uploading photos to the calendar, please think about the following... Duplicates - has someone else posted a near-identical photo? We don't need 50 photos of one person doing a karaoke! Quality - don't upload photos that are out of focus and unrecognisable Cropping - if you know how to, spend a few minutes cropping your photos on your PC before uploading Be Considerate - don't upload photos of people in a bad light, drunk and falling over at 4am! Have some respect for your BM friends. Would you want the same photo uploaded if it was YOU in it? Try to get permission from others before posting photos of them. Children - do not post photos of children unless it's you with your own children. BEST photos only - especially important at large events!! The calendar is NOT a drag-and-drop dumping ground for your entire memory card! If 200 people each post 200 photos - that's 40,000 photos for ONE event! Who will bother looking through 500 pages of photos? Just select your top 10%. If we all follow these basic, simple guidelines it will make the calendar much tidier and photos much more fun to look through. These aren't RULES before anyone accuses me of being an authoritarian again, just simple guidelines and good netiquette. Thanks -Matt

Update Reply
Sandi @ 11/07/2013 17:47  

Put some pics up

Update Reply
Noddy1 @ 11/07/2013 22:51  

Thanks Noddy

Update Reply
Sandi @ 11/07/2013 23:57  

More pics fabby

Come on guys should be a lot more than that

Update Reply
madscots @ 12/07/2013 00:41  

Got loads more but you dont want me stealing the show

Update Reply
Noddy1 @ 12/07/2013 17:45  

Great to see the pics! Thanks

Update Reply
KatyaGT @ 12/07/2013 19:19  

Fire as many up as you got

Update Reply
madscots @ 12/07/2013 22:33  

Hey! I saw that Arnie Kist (Anarchist)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/07/2013 08:17  

No one else took any?

Update Reply
Noddy1 @ 14/07/2013 21:09  

A selection of pics uploaded,
I had a great time in France, yes there were some things that didn't go to plan, but I spent time with some good pals, made some new friends, and rode some fantastic roads so it's a from me. It was a great area to go to with lots to see, I was supprised how quiet the roads were and we hardly saw any police, most of the natives were friendly and helpful and we only had one wet day. A few lessons learned for future trips however, and I would recomend anyone thinking of touring abroad that far for the first time to speak to one of us for some general guidance. Well done to Chris for pulling it all together, shame he had to come home early.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2013 13:40  

A few more piccies added peeps. I echo all The Pan Man says (Thanks Ronald). Thoroughly enjoyed myself on this trip also. Thanks to all. Chris, you done good mate. NHM

Update Reply
non-hotmale @ 15/07/2013 19:37  

And some more pic's

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/07/2013 08:32  

Thanks for the photos THE PANMAN and non-hotmale, some lovely architecture and scenery, and even a couple of lesser spotted derrieres http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gal...amp;page=1

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/07/2013 08:50  

Had an amazing time unbelievable roads just fantastic, met up with some good friends and made some new ones.
Thanks Chris for putting together yet another outstanding trip
Put some pics up, have more so will chuck em up if you want em

Update Reply
AdsGS @ 28/07/2013 00:15  

Ta for the photos AdsGS http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gal...amp;page=2

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/07/2013 00:34  

Took you long enough to get round to it fella

I got my bike back yesterday which is the first time been on it since you last seen me at Riders Rest. Ron/Ian did a great job on patching it up as probably only reason i got it home

Well next June/July trip will be a 10 day down in Alps so bike better be up for that . Already had folk asking for a space

Update Reply
madscots @ 28/07/2013 16:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email