MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Mud on road

Mud on road - Forums [Biker Match] Mud on road - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Mud on road

Just seen this hope it helps http://onlinenews.warwickshire.police.uk/wpnews_pressre...kend/14764 If you see it report it

Update Reply
JP @ 06/11/2012 16:03  

That link is not working for some reson anybody have any ideas ? http://onlinenews.warwickshire.police.uk/wpnews_pressre...kend/14764

Update Reply
JP @ 06/11/2012 16:36  

JP,just a way of life we learn to skate around,around here..in glorious people's republic of glosshire...ooaar,por varmers got no money, but john deere dont give away 90,000 pound tratters do they??...arrrsrickety....x

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 06/11/2012 19:30  

Well as you say jinks thay are so skint that thay cant aford to clean up the road that thay cover in mud along with the construction sites we should help then out with lodgings at her majestys hotels placed all across the uk.

Update Reply
JP @ 06/11/2012 20:43  

when i was out on my bike t'other day i actually saw my first ever (i think) Mud on Road sign which the farmer had stuck beside the road a way before it..... i was impressed with this tho at night im not sure i would have seen it and it was only on one side of road so if had been overtaking i wouldnt have known was there glad he put it up bt not quite fully what we need... Good link - where be our number for east midlands??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/11/2012 23:41  

Mud on Road? I thought they had split up years ago. ( joke,just)

Update Reply
timhall @ 06/11/2012 23:46  

HA HA very funny Tim

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/11/2012 05:20  

Suze there the only numbers listed but just contact your local police and thay will deal with it .

Update Reply
JP @ 07/11/2012 09:06  

Always driving on muddy roads here, comes with the countryside territory nowt to be done about it unless we wanna put the farmers outa business.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/11/2012 09:17  

All Im going to say is farming is the only thing I have ever heard of that will get paid for NOT using a feild just leave it no cattle no crop just money from the the tax payer. Dispite there claims there not skint its big money yes thay get ripped off on milk but thats it. But lets not forget the sunday markets that cover the road in mud the building sites the road works that dont get cleaned up or done properly and lets not forget the heavy layers of grit that are left after a cheap road repair if its unsafe report it. If you see a truck with out a fuel cap report it or at least tell the driver.

Update Reply
JP @ 07/11/2012 12:00  

Nice one JP, do you have numbers for staffs or south Derbyshire at all? Some of the jokers,sorry farmers round here just dont give a damn, its bad enough in daylight but night time can be well hairy.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/11/2012 12:39  

I think if you dial 101 you are put though to a main police switchboard and thay will direct your call. 101 is a none emergency police number

Update Reply
JP @ 07/11/2012 13:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email