MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Manchester Night Out 24 November

Manchester Night Out 24 November (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Manchester Night Out 24 November (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Manchester Night Out 24 November

Nope no dress code rb, folk have worn jeans in the past and there hasn't been any problems, not sure about trainers though! I won't be wearing jeans, gonna wear a dress for a change!

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 08/11/2012 14:41  

Thanks hon, good to know, although I have to say if I can make it (fingers crossed) it will be jeans...I don't own a dress

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 08/11/2012 17:00  

looking like a top nite out

Update Reply
kaycat @ 09/11/2012 10:13  

Me, me, me.....I'm coming also...yipeeee my first BM nite out

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 12/11/2012 09:29  

We'll make sure it's a great first night out for you rb For anyone who'd really like to come along but worry about being on their own, have no fear as you won't be alone for long and you'll have a great time , just add yourself to the event and I'll get in touch. Blackberry laimdan Allison_2011 + 1 rsv990 Grumpy old mick (who isn't Grumpy at all lol) ManchesterBiker bobbyfrankenstien rockchick123 (yaaah not seen you in ages Alex ) Whitedove moojjos1 mcsimple yorkie mick Blim babz27 RobertT1965 washy52 stumpybandit HippyRockChick yorkiegirl25 garymontego iowata rowbotham682 simontk + 1 (Brenda) Guinness Rider matt9 rowanblossom + 1

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 13/11/2012 13:43  

Meeting at the Hard Rock Cafe - 8pm, hoping to find space just inside the bar so folk don't have to wander round looking for us Blackberry laimdan rsv990 Grumpy old mick (who isn't Grumpy at all lol) ManchesterBiker bobbyfrankenstien rockchick123 (yaaah not seen you in ages Alex ) Whitedove moojjos1 mcsimple yorkie mick Blim babz27 RobertT1965 washy52 stumpybandit HippyRockChick yorkiegirl25 garymontego iowata rowbotham682 simontk + 1 (Brenda) Guinness Rider matt9 rowanblossom + 1 John 38 daddy_pops Carlthulu jimi123456 (long time no see )

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 19/11/2012 18:39  

Not long now only few more sleeps peeps so get ya glad rags out it's party time

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/11/2012 14:53  

If anyone else wants to come along, please feel free to, put yourself down on the events page and we'll look out for you. They'll be quite of few of us out so will be a good night

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 23/11/2012 18:40  

I wont be there for long, but will be good to catch up with some old friends and meet new ones :)

Looking forward to this very much ... loved the last one :)

See you all there :D

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 23/11/2012 19:02  

Thanks for pm blackberry,will try to drop by when I return from NEC bike show.

Goose

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/11/2012 22:37  

Brill night out. Have headache to proove it. Thank you to all you brill people.

Sorry I lost you guys later on (doorman kept me talking so I didn't see which way you went) so couldn't get goodnight hugs (ladies only) and handshakes.

More please!!

Denis

Update Reply
non-hotmale @ 25/11/2012 08:17  

Great night, good to meet up and see the people I've met over the year, and nice to meet some new faces. See you out on the roads.
Thanks, Blackberry for organising.
Rob

Update Reply
RobertT1965 @ 25/11/2012 09:49  

Thanks to Karen for organising a great night out. My friend Alison and I both had a great time on our first BM night, everyone was really welcoming and friendly and it was lovely to put faces (hugs and chat) to pictures. Bring on the next one.
Jo

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 25/11/2012 10:12  

Woo HOO BB ....get you and the little lacy number Looking good, hun

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 25/11/2012 12:18  

Great night out thanks for sorting it all out Karen and thanks for putting us up for the night.......Lovely to of met new and old BM's top night well worth it. :D

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/11/2012 12:48  

FANK OO Karen and Niel for another good night out :)

Was great catching up with old friends and meeting new ones :D
Those I didnt get a chance to talk to ... look forward to chatting next time :)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 25/11/2012 13:33  

What a supa dupa night, me and Neil had a great time so thanks to all for turning up Many apologies to Simon who for some reason was told that we had left the Hard Rock Cafe when we hadn't! I had no idea that the bar was having a private party and we had to leave early!!! Many thanks to Carl for leading us to the next bar, it was then a case of rounding folk up as Neil, Chris and Sally went looking for Simon and Chris and Mona turned up. Trying to explain where you are when you don't even know where you are is quite comical. We then hiked over to Fab Cafe, (my feet are still killing me!), had a couple of more drinks before heading home. I have no idea what time we got back! It was lovely to meet so many new people and catch up with folk I haven't seen for some time Hoping to see you all on a ride out in the not too distant future Photos have been uploaded on the events page, don't forget to tag yourselves

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 25/11/2012 20:13  

Thanks to all those who took photos, yes please tag yourselves cos there are so many newbies now I don't know many faces. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gal...amp;page=1

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/11/2012 22:24  

Looks like you guys had fun and somebody looked very sparkly :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 26/11/2012 16:26  

A great night, lovely to meet up with folks and thanks to karen & neil for puttin us up for the night, look forward to the next one... whitedove xx

Update Reply
whitedove @ 26/11/2012 19:50  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email