MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

BM Patches

BM Patches (3) - Forums [Biker Match] BM Patches (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

BM Patches

BM logo on tshirt and writing on hat are embroidered :)

Name on tshirt is printed

This is so you guys can see what both look like.

Hopefully the link to buy stuff will be up and running asap

Enjoy and mind you buy them cos i am getting old and my memory is pants, so it will stop me having to rack my brain for names lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 16/11/2012 20:52  

In those pics the embroidered logo looks better on the garment than it does on the page. Where's the BM logo on the hat Jackie? Is the position of the member name where all names will go? I prefer to see the name under the logo, are we able to choose? How will we know what size we should order? (possibly a dumb question, but it's me asking so 'fair enough' lol)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/11/2012 05:51  

why not measure yourself Sandi!!

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 17/11/2012 15:57  

lol @ Bill.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 20/11/2012 02:35  

Stupid Boy! (said in Capt Mainwaring (Dad's Army) stylee) I'm not THAT stupid Bill, I meant what are the sizings, hopefully in inches/cm and not S, M, XL which can mean anything. I assume as garments will be available to order that the sizes have already been determined? Is the position of the member name where all names will go? I prefer to see the name under the logo, are we able to choose? How will we know what size we should order? (possibly a dumb question, but it's me asking so 'fair enough' lol) As Matt asked, can we have the letter B in lilac, like the site background, instead of red?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/11/2012 08:10  

wre could always have everything in pink!! that would look quite nice

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 20/11/2012 18:10  

Sorry for the delay in reply just back from Cyprus :) Is the position of the member name where all names will go? Yes I prefer to see the name under the logo, are we able to choose? No - keeping everything uniform keeps the price down and the merchandise page doesnt have the option to move it. How will we know what size we should order? (possibly a dumb question, but it's me asking so 'fair enough' lol) The sizes will be in S, M, L etc same as KISS Rally tshirts. As Matt asked, can we have the letter B in lilac, like the site background, instead of red? The lilac was changed as the guys said they would not wear it, but the logo colour can be changed depending on the colour of the garment ordered

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 25/11/2012 09:03  

next question is will Sandi buy one!!!

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 25/11/2012 15:33  

The company who is providing the tshirts are in teh process of setting up a webpage for yo to be able to buy your goodies, unfortuantely it looks as if it wont be up and rnning until the New Year, they have said folks can ring and order stuff if they want it before then, is there anybody who wants stuff before New Year?

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/11/2012 11:11  

tee shirt for me please

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 28/11/2012 12:19  

Ok Mr BIll just need size and colour and i'll sort it for you :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/11/2012 12:23  

And meeee please..lol.. Great work Jackie darlin...xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/11/2012 13:14  

If anybody who is going to the Xmas party in Brum wants anything let me know asap and i'll order it and pass it over to yo there saves you cost of p & p :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/11/2012 14:02  

Med. in black with Bikeabill on please Jackie

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 28/11/2012 14:58  

Med ???? thought you wanted a T shirt not a night shirt Bill

Update Reply
JP @ 28/11/2012 15:00  

it's to wrap round all the extra pounds i'v put on sat around here doing nothing JP

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 28/11/2012 15:24  

Hi Jackie, Tee-shirt for me please probably a small :) Cat1

Update Reply
cat1 @ 28/11/2012 21:13  

Cat they do do ladies sizes ie 10, 12 etc sorry should have said earlier doh !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/11/2012 21:33  

Ok! then i'll have a twelve (12) if its too big i can wear my thermals underneath lol

Update Reply
cat1 @ 28/11/2012 21:43  

I'll join your beanie club Jackie :) so can you put me down for a hat as well please.

Update Reply
cat1 @ 28/11/2012 21:44  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email