MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Do you trust your first instincts?

Do you trust your first instincts? (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Do you trust your first instincts? (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Do you trust your first instincts?

Emotional baggage is the result of having your heart broken. Fairly common for the over thirties, I would have thought. A broken heart hurts like hell and takes time to mend. There is however , two distinct types of emotional baggage carriers. 1st type Trying to avoid that awful empty feeling in the middle of their chest and the black despair in their mind by being cautious, and taking things slowly, this is a normal thing to do. 2nd type Determined to avoid that awful empty feeling in the middle of their chest and the black despair in their mind by diving straight into a new relationship with a closed heart, taking revenge on their previous partner by abusing their new partner. Sadly, this too is a 'normal' thing to do . Given a little time and effort one can have a successful relationship with the first type. Given a little more time and a little more effort one can have a successful relationship with the second type. Of course, if you relied on first impressions , you wouldn't date either. Dusty x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 23/10/2012 11:55  

thats me fecked then! .........or not as the case may be!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 23/10/2012 17:59  

surely theres a third that ends up on these websites trying to get some semblance of normality back in their lives..... YES i hear you all shout

Update Reply
petewick @ 23/10/2012 20:16  

LMFAO kwakgirl like it !! all sounds a bit heavy dustin....Trying to avoid that awful empty feeling in the middle of their chest and the black despair bloomin eck where is me shotgun now hahahahahahaha .......... soz not meaning to be too derogatory just trying to make light............. laughter is the best medicine...... get oooot there and have a darn good laugh i say and just be who you are....... and i agree Dustin its just about finding someone your bit fits with............ jigsaw bit i mean of course

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/10/2012 21:36  

Kwakgirl, it's time to grab a pie/cake and fill that hole!! pmsl

Update Reply
VFRSue @ 23/10/2012 22:20  

There is a fourth type too, someone who is perfectly happy and content to be single

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/10/2012 08:20  

lmfao.....@ VFRSue.....that could be kinda messy might be more fun with chocolate or maybe strawberry yoghurt!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 24/10/2012 08:34  

Bl**dy women , here's me being all sensitive , talking about broken hearts , and all you lot can do is take the p*ss and talk about C*CK , or not as the case may be . Lol
Dusty x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 24/10/2012 20:55  

I think they sometimes prefer cake to c*ck... And as for kwakgirl; might be more fun with chocolate or maybe strawberry yoghurt I thort she preferred castrol R

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/10/2012 21:00  

I WAS being sensitive! ...................... XK i hadnt thought of that....but even castrol R would be a bit messy!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 24/10/2012 21:02  

pmsl......c*ke or c**k....... i guess it all helps get rid of heart ache lmfao........

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/10/2012 21:50  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email