MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Madscots 2013 BM run European tours

Madscots 2013 BM run European tours - Forums [Biker Match] Madscots 2013 BM run European tours - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Madscots 2013 BM run European tours

I've had a few Pm's, msgs and questions regarding my plans for 2013

Germany

I will organise/run a tour to Rhine, Nurburgring and the Mossel valley leaving Uk 27 April for 7 days. There were 23 people on the tour last year and this is rapidly getting to the biggest tour event for BM so all are welcome. I plan on splitting the group up next year offering different pace of runs with their own guide so you can choose what you want to do.

Prices (revised) B&B per person tbc

Sharing in dorm around 28 euros, Twin/Double 35 euros and a double 50 euros for single occupancy. This has a fantastic buffet in the morning and this year the price might include a 3 course buffet dinner at no extra cost.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
South of France *NEW*

I have organised an all inclusive week to South of France starting June 29th. I will only take 11 others as space is limited on this trip. It takes in Oradour-Sur-Glane, Rocamadour and Millau Viaduct amongst many other places of interest.

Prices
75 euros which includes full English breakfast, home cooked 3 course meal at night with plenty wine and as much beer as you wish to drink. You will also have a dedicated local tour guide to take you out every day so you get the best roads, views and value for the trip.

Can I state I just came back 2 weeks ago setting France up and extremely chuffed with this tour and can't wait to go back.

--------------------------------------------------------

Alps tour will now be set for 2014 as need bit more time to sort as this will be a big one over 10 or more days taking in 6 or 7 countries. This will have Stelvio and Grindlewald passes in with rides through Austria/Switzerland/Italy.

Other tours I can organise but would do them at cost as would have to take leave from work and think that is only fair.

I will be posting proper information for both 2013 tours soon so keep posted.

Chris

Update Reply
madscots @ 07/10/2012 20:24  

Hi Mads! sounds like your makinga pretty big rod for your own back, good on you! as it stands (knowing how tricky it is for me to fit in time off with normal working weeks!) im off for your april trip!! fingers crossed. the stelvio (just came back 2 weeks ago)is in shocking condition for a bike lately, have been traveling extensivly in italy/dolomites/alps/pyrenees this year if i can be of any help!

Update Reply
oldyeti @ 07/10/2012 21:33  

Hiya
Germany done 6 or 7 tours there now so all good but France is new one as only really passed through there never properly had a look around in the South.

I did Stelvio years ago and was great but as you say the road especially in some sections were bad. I preferred Grindlewald pass out of the two as it was better tarmac and faster roads.

hope to see you in April fella

Update Reply
madscots @ 07/10/2012 23:34  

75 euros is £56

Update Reply
madscots @ 10/10/2012 13:43  

Hello madscots. Pencil me in for April 27th to Germany and June 29th to South of France if you have any places left. Don't mind sharing twin room or dorm. Will take tent if necessary.

Update Reply
non-hotmale @ 10/10/2012 13:56  

After our German Fling it would be rude not to do France And I know you would miss me deeply hahaha

Update Reply
VFRSue @ 11/10/2012 22:09  

with every bullet lol

Update Reply
madscots @ 11/10/2012 23:20  

Hi Madscotts,

Defo in for South France, i mean you need a BMW rider to take the mick out of dont ya
Looks like a great trip, a double would be good for me, cant wait getting excited already

Update Reply
AdsGS @ 13/10/2012 19:40  

More thinking need a GS or KTM along to feel sorry for lol

France is going to be fantastic so both runs are gonna be the must for touring bikers next year on BM

Update Reply
madscots @ 14/10/2012 10:43  

Hi Chris

Well I won't disappoint you then as I've gone and got myself a KTM 990 SMT so you can put me and dave on the list for germany again.

Looking forward to it.

Update Reply
thegasmen @ 14/10/2012 17:17  

Well Johnpurse should be going again so be two KTM's

Would like to beat 23 bikers for Germany for next years trip

Update Reply
madscots @ 14/10/2012 23:23  

Posted Pics of France of areas the tour will go

Also a Germany folder if anyones interested

Update Reply
madscots @ 15/10/2012 18:34  

............you cheeky wee Scotts person you!!!!!

If you wanna beat 23 bikes in Germany next year you will need a faster bike....oooooooh yessssss I went there hahahahaha

Update Reply
VFRSue @ 15/10/2012 19:53  

hi chris

had a fantastic week last year

so pencil me in for another week in germany

should be another well organised trip

looking forward to meeting all who come

Update Reply
buxton @ 15/10/2012 20:49  

Cool fella be good to have you along again

Going to try and get the details set next week or so for both trips.

Update Reply
madscots @ 15/10/2012 21:15  

Tempted by France m8 but also want to do Germany again......

Update Reply
Noddy1 @ 19/10/2012 10:30  

well do both lol I am

Update Reply
madscots @ 19/10/2012 19:41  

Soooo tempting, will start working on the girlfriend now (!!).

Update Reply
GreyGra @ 21/10/2012 19:44  

don't think the funds will stretch to both & a honeymoon scotty

Update Reply
Noddy1 @ 25/10/2012 23:41  

Congratulations you two ??
Would be good to see you both again in Germany ??

Update Reply
thegasmen @ 26/10/2012 08:02  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email