MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

biker or not?

biker or not? - Forums [Biker Match] biker or not? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

biker or not?

ok people new topic for u. what do u class as a biker? i was recently asked if i had a bike and when i said no was told i wasnt a biker.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/10/2012 19:43  

I don't put labels on myself, I just happen to be a person who rides a bike that's all. It gets me from A to B. Simple. Re your latter point about being told you weren't a biker as you didn't have one, well would you call a trucker a trucker if he/she didn't drive/have a truck? Same goes for train driver/bus driver etc JMO.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/10/2012 20:24  

Well I'm a biker and I own a bike or 2 I'm also a trucker and I DONT own a truck so I reckon if you have a love of bikes your a biker/motorcyclist and if you have a love of trucks or you drive a truck your a nutter

Update Reply
JP @ 04/10/2012 20:57  

lol jp

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/10/2012 21:14  

hmmmm.....who really gives a shit what anyone else thinks! You are who you are.........end of! why do you need a label?

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 04/10/2012 22:19  

A member of the biker fraternity/family, I've got a couple of bikes so am I a biker? motorcyclist? There are people I know of who own ££££'s worth of bike and only take them out on summer sundays are they bikers or just bike owners? The folk on this site have the shared interest in biking/motorcycling and to me that's all that matters.

Update Reply
old red @ 04/10/2012 22:44  

not again, droppit please,everybody is potentially a biker.....

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 05/10/2012 11:19  

I used to be a biker , but now I'm just a motorcyclist.
"biker'' is a lifestyle. Not something you do on a weekend.
I loved being a ''biker'' , but a motorcyclist? ,,, not as much fun.
Dusty x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 05/10/2012 20:33  

i dont think you need a bike to be a biker you just love bikes and rideing them .eg pilly

Update Reply
wantedpillyseat @ 05/10/2012 21:01  

i am a motorbicyclist, or maybe just an idiot. not quite sure.

Update Reply
xj @ 05/10/2012 21:07  

whether a person is a biker or not is open to interpretation of the word ''biker''
One thing that is not in dispute is that an awful lot of motherfu**ers have , over the years turned into ''grannysha**ers.
Dusty x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 05/10/2012 22:26  

lmfao @ Dusty!!!! blunt and to the point as always!!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 05/10/2012 22:58  

Bike or not it's in your blood and soul it can never be removed!

Labels are for people with rules or at least their own rules, who make judgements on people they don't know! (No rules in freedom)

That's my pennies worth! Cheers!

Update Reply
Stuke @ 05/10/2012 23:06  

I would say there a very few true bikers as in the original sense of it....it was in days of old, a life style....I think we are all motorcycle enthusiasts now...not as if we are all Sons of Anarchy are we lol.... But we are all keen on bikes and prefer the company of like wise people.....

This has been argued out before and all it does is gets people's backs up....you'll always have three types those that think if you haven't got a bike or had a bike then you are not a biker just someone who is keen on bikes.........the other who say you prefer the lifestyle and hang about with those that do ride so therefore are a biker......and the third who really don't give a shit! Take your pick!......

In the end it's what you think and feck anyone else's opinion you don't have to like it or agree with it....simples!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/10/2012 03:20  

@ Debs , Blunt ??? and to the point ???
No wonder there's so many single women on this site.
You gals just can't tell when a guy is being romantic.
After all , this is a ''biker '' site.
Not so much ''hearts and flowers''
More sort of ''farts and glowers''.
P.s.
If anyone is offended by my posts ,
please, please , please , get a grip of yourself . Lol
Dusty x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 06/10/2012 20:15  

Dusty !!! I love you!!! xxx

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 06/10/2012 20:59  

Debs , that's understandable . All the ladies like a smooth talking son of a bitch. Xx .
Dusty x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 06/10/2012 22:00  

"One thing that is not in dispute is that an awful lot of motherfu**ers have , over the years turned into ''grannysha**ers." ......oh dear, are you sure? Cos sisters are doing it for themselves

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 06/10/2012 23:24  

@ Minnie , I find my self , most annoyed at your suggestion that men are superfluous.
I think you would change your mind if you received a good 'tongue lashing' on the subject.
Dusty xx

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 07/10/2012 16:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email