MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

13th Oct ~ Northumberland Coquetdales

13th Oct ~ Northumberland  Coquetdales - Forums [Biker Match] 13th Oct ~ Northumberland  Coquetdales - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

13th Oct ~ Northumberland Coquetdales

I can't guarantee the weather but I can guarantee the Superior Coffee.. The Gorgeous Fish and Chips and the Oustandingly Beautiful Scenery and Roads that will make one or more of us wet our knickers in either fright or delight!

Really.. tis a fantastic day out.. tried and tested a few times now so confident to offer it out as a wee BM Ride Out..

Can offer a Breakfast Butty for 10.30am ish at "The House of Lush"
or
Meets Northbound on the A19 or A1

before heading off down the A697 stopping for coffee at Haltwhistle and a Biker Friendly Pub

continuing on the A697 right to the end and coming through Rothbury the back way.. less potholes and twisty lush

Come out of Rothbury the bottom way.. across the Moors.. down the dales.. up the hills and stopping off at Alnwick for coffee in the Square

and then on down the Northumberland Coastal Route for Fish and Chi[ps at Blyth.. following the coast line down past St Mary's lighthouse.. the cliffs.. the Priory and then the Quay...

From there dependent on time we can go over to South Shields to Minchello's a favourite Biker haunt or you can make your way home as all routes to everywhere are on that bottom roundabout...

Or you can dip in and out as you would like..

Hope there's a few folk interested.. would be lush like and I get to show you that a 125 can do 70mph without falling to bits

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 03/10/2012 14:16  

hmmm would love to do this but have to go to scotland to help my daughter move house!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 03/10/2012 14:43  

and I get to show you that a 125 can do 70mph without falling to bits But can u do 70mph without falling to bits? I might tag along to pick up the pieces

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/10/2012 20:46  

Tut ! Tut ! XK

Where is your faith in our Rockchickee ???????

O' COURSE she can do it!!!!

Go for it Anne

Hugs.x.x.x.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/10/2012 21:00  

Count me in for this Just to prove a point I'll come on my 125 That too, does 70 mph, without falling to bits Should be "crackin day out" Grommet

Update Reply
Emzed @ 03/10/2012 23:44  

sounds good, hopefully Pauline will be fit and healthy by then!

Update Reply
centurion @ 04/10/2012 12:18  

i would love to come,but will need a pilly seat please

Update Reply
wantedpillyseat @ 04/10/2012 14:17  

Whoooooooooooooo hooooo!!

This is gonna be EPIC lol

You will have fun loves.. promise... ~ So much I could say in reply to comments but they shall have to wait till Sunday evening... will be phoneless and internetless after this wee post!

May see some of you at Ride to the Wall.. if not will catch up with you Sunday.. Have a cracking weekend with not too much cheese and let see if we can get a few extra on this one too..

Thanks for supporting this!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 05/10/2012 08:02  

Pilly seat going spare, Sandra. But Anne, Haltwhistle is on the A69, well on the way to Carlisle Don't ferget to put it on Events.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/10/2012 12:30  

Oooooooooooooooh someone who actually pays attention to what I say!! Well done XK for falling into that little mindgame trap to see who it would be... Yay for you!!

You will actually be in gorgeous tiny wee place called Longframlington for the Biker Friendly Pub and the coffee... nowhere near Haltwhistle and definately not on the A69 ~ Kinda knew it would be you though

And yep.. hopefully Sandi won't be too busy with bigger stuff and will have time to pop it in the Events for October.. sucking my duck eggs love.. have to when you forget to hit the send button on the 3rd BM tab page.. so thanks for that wee reminder too..

Good News is folks!!

SUNSHINE with only part Clouds and NO RAIN!!!!

Wind on a West/South Westerly of 15/25mph.. althought that means nowt to me!

Whoooooooo HOOOOOO!!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 07/10/2012 21:11  

This event is on the calendar, thanks RC http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3777

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/10/2012 21:21  

so sorry to be away (again) for another of your norther rides! already commited to a long week end in scotland, but be well, and eat as much cake as i would!

Update Reply
oldyeti @ 07/10/2012 21:23  

SANDI!!! ~ Thank You!! ~ What a Super Fast Star!!

Oldyeti!!!!

Cake Eating.. Now there's a Challenge in the Making!! Could be an Event!! Hmmmmmm...

And sunshine.. if you don't make one of the Northern Rides soon.. I shall Have you committed.. *manic laughter*

Seriously.. you and Kwakgirl.. other commitments.. so another day.. another rideout and we shall get to play out till dusk.. and for sure it won't be that far off...

Have fun in Scotland!! You're not helping Kwakgirls daughter move are you?! Lol.. if not.. then while you're up there lad

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 07/10/2012 21:35  

Sandi said..

This event is on the calendar, thanks RC

Thanks again Sandi!!

So come on loves.. other commitments aside.. Get your names down!!

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3777

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 07/10/2012 22:03  

any help gratefully accepted! lol

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 07/10/2012 22:27  

Y W RC

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/10/2012 22:56  

Soooooooooooo.. sitting on the "hold" on the phone.. again.. which just destroys my inner divine because it's such a waste of life.. thought I'd send out a few invites to folk in the area who don't normally post in here... Standard members too..

SteveH is a full member now because of the last rideout and he loves it!! Would be lush to get a few more folk chatting in here.. don't ya think...

So there could be more than just us lush lot come Saturday.. fingers crossed eh?!

Attending

RockChickeeeeee & Minx
DaveN
Emzed
Centurion
Pauline
XK
Sandra

Minx pillying with David and Sandra pillying with XK and Pauline pillying with Centurion...

Emz.. will lend you a bear if you like..

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 09/10/2012 13:51  

would like to do this but dont know if im working on not will find out on friday evening

Update Reply
havfun @ 09/10/2012 19:56  

Well lovely.. popping your name down as a "maybe" and I will inbox you some details tomorrow after sleep that will help if you do get to come out and play.. Would be lush to have you come along

Attending

RockChickeeeeee & Minx
DaveN
Emzed
Centurion
Pauline
XK
Sandra

Maybe Attending

Havfun

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 09/10/2012 23:08