MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Ride to the Wall - Sat 6th Oct 2012

Ride to the Wall - Sat 6th Oct 2012 (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Ride to the Wall - Sat 6th Oct 2012 (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Ride to the Wall - Sat 6th Oct 2012

Bomb be good to see you

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 04/10/2012 20:25  

Hi Folks,
back (again, again) from my travels, so hoping to join in for this again this year, are any of you good folk riding down from T`north? junction 59/60 A1M? or mayhaps a bit of less motorway? ta muchly.

Update Reply
oldyeti @ 04/10/2012 20:46  

Hi attending tomorrow weather looks great ! Doing the woodall ride meet at Trowell Services ............May see some peeps tomorrow. if not ride safe x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/10/2012 13:38  

Will be on the woodall ride then joining the drayton manor ride.(special mission)

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 05/10/2012 16:45  

was going to come to find out what its all about just had the majic phone call and am working xxxxx it

Update Reply
havfun @ 05/10/2012 18:21  

MMm Vlad !!! See you guys tomm :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/10/2012 21:56  

Guys and ladies, If we are going to the RTTW we may well walk past each other without knowing. AS a relative newbie to the forum it would be nice to see people in the flesh. Any plans for a meet up?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/10/2012 23:54  

sort it BJ please

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 06/10/2012 00:19  

I am soooooooo bloody jealous of you lot.....i'm stuck on flippin nightshifts. Gonna look up next years one and book some hol well in advance i think. My son is in the armed forces so would mean a lot to me. Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's all in a good cause.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 06/10/2012 01:42  

EXCELLENT DAY OUT Shame I didn't get to meet any off you, as far as I know, but maybe another time somewhere else before Christmas bash Cheers Rich

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/10/2012 19:06  

Was a truly brill day. The support and generosity of the Biking community was outstanding. Well done Peeps !

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 06/10/2012 22:24  

Theres a few piccies on the BBC website: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshir...e-19858165

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 06/10/2012 22:40  

was an amazing day

Update Reply
drobess @ 07/10/2012 20:02  

A truly emotional and amazing day. Nice to have said hello to some of you at Drayton Manor before the off, Shame you never got to meet up with anyone Rich. I always think its amazing who you do meet up with while there and how others you miss even though your looking for them.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 07/10/2012 21:06  

A truly emotional and amazing day. Nice to have said hello to some of you at Drayton Manor before the off, Shame you never got to meet up with anyone Rich. I always think its amazing who you do meet up with while there and how others you miss even though your looking for them.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 07/10/2012 21:06  

This was a lovely lovely day.. I did however get really emotional standing in the Memorial itself.. so many names there.. too many.. too many sons and daughters.. husbands.. brothers.. sisters.. loved ones.. too many damn names in there... That was the only sad part of the day though!

The rest was Extremely well organised.. I loved the huge yellow hands guiding you in.. was giggling like mad from my pilly position! And I don't think I've Ever seen that many bikes in one place!! I did hear 20,000.. now can you imagine if that were a BM Event lol.. Lush eh!!

Was nice to see some friendly faces.. and get some more hugs.. Love the hugging!! And Shane who finally made it to his first BM Event(ish) was impressed at how warm everyone was so way to go folks! Thank you!!

I have a couple of photies to add.. although I have a few from Kiss rally still waiting.. so don't hold your breath.. said with respect!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 07/10/2012 21:19  

It was amazing!! Got there early cos too late to register for Drayton so got by main gate as Drayton run came in(parking marshall told me) thought I'd take a "few" photos as group came in,hoping to get Shell n' Kyle 15 minutes and 170 photos later spotted them,but didn't manage to "catch em" they were on other side of ride.Will post some but not all photos as soon as poss.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/10/2012 18:39  

Gud day with a fab group of people and hoardes of bikers all paying their respects to the fallen :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 08/10/2012 20:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email