MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Classic Car and Bike Show

Classic Car and Bike Show (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Classic Car and Bike Show (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Classic Car and Bike Show

Looks like its going to be a good show it just gets bigger and better see you all sunday

Update Reply
JP @ 05/11/2012 16:59  

Going tomorrow,will post some pics when I get back

Update Reply
Sprint900 @ 15/11/2012 20:03  

I will be there on Friday and Saturday on the Nabd stand, sorry I am going to miss so many of you on Sunday, I have a family christening to go to, or I would have been there all three days.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 15/11/2012 23:19  

any 1 got any idea of cost 4 the sunday ?

Update Reply
trucker09 @ 16/11/2012 18:18  

£21.50 adult sunday. Yes I thought that too. glad a mate is getting me a free bee for this

Update Reply
JP @ 16/11/2012 19:18  

ok thanks jp

Update Reply
trucker09 @ 16/11/2012 20:00  

Lovely photos thanks Inspector Gadget and Andy http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=3705

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/11/2012 00:37  

Shame I didn't get to meet any bm folk over the weekend, I did walk over to the Moto Guzi stand a couple of times but didn't know who I was looking for. lol I was only on a stand two away for the Guzi stand to. Would be good to hear what people thought of the show, did they go to both the bike and car or just the car show.. I was disappointed with the bike side of the show. Also thought the cost of getting in was a bit expensive especially as parking was also £10

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 19/11/2012 21:33  

ye I agree..show was a lota dosh when you add tenner parking...ok if four go in one car BUT....for two or one in a car its a lot of dosh, added to that the bike part was not a huge show. What was there was great and Ive loads of pics to post up! The classic car show halls were a never ending source of amazment....would you pay 12k for an old minivan? !!

Update Reply
W.M.F. @ 19/11/2012 21:53  

I was just glad I hadn't had to pay for either. I met some lovely people over the two days I was there so that was really nice. Also being able to offer some information about what Nabd is all about was good to, its amazing how many people think its just for disabled bikers/those disabled through biking. Which of course it isn't.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 19/11/2012 23:23  

Doesn't N.A.B.D mean National Association of Bikers with Disabilities?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/11/2012 23:28  

Have to agree with W.M.F. The show was expensive but that's the NEC having said that there was a lot to see even though the bike side was limited I did enjoy looking over the classic cars and its alway nice to bump into people you know.

Update Reply
Inspector Gadget @ 20/11/2012 05:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email