MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Classic Car and Bike Show

Classic Car and Bike Show - Forums [Biker Match] Classic Car and Bike Show - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Classic Car and Bike Show

Classic Bike & Car Show - W.Mids Date and time: From 16 November 2012 at 10:00 to 18 November 2012 at 17:30 N.E.C.Opening Times:Friday 16 November 10.00am - 6.30pmSaturday 17 November 9.00am - 6.30pmSunday 18 November 9.00am - 5.30pmThe Footman James Classic Motorbike Show aims to reflect all elements of the classic biking movement as a whole. Hundreds of great classic machines from the earliest autocycles through to vintage bikes, classic british thumpers, café racers, off roaders, European and American classics, Japanese classics and classic superbikes. Meet current TT and road racing ace Guy Martin (Sat 17th/Sun18th). Meet TT legend Mick Grant now showing off his skills on a Classic Trials bike along with his team of riders in a live riding display.See the world-famous ‘Wall of Death’ aka Board Riding.Meet Ex Top Gear presenter Steve Berry, who will be interviewing Guy Martin and looking after all the other activities on the Interview Stage. This show runs alongside the Footman James Classic Motor Show, and joint tickets are available to allow Classic Motorbike Show visitors to move freely between both events.

Update Reply
JP @ 27/09/2012 08:47  

This event is on the calendar, thanks JP http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3705

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/09/2012 12:42  

Thanks my Dear I dont know how to put links on lol

Update Reply
JP @ 27/09/2012 12:54  

It's copy and paste JP, or 'cut and stick' I think you call it Y W.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/09/2012 12:59  

Rip un Stick. If you know where to find it 1st lol

Update Reply
JP @ 27/09/2012 13:19  

Find what?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/09/2012 13:29  

The link to the events page so you can rip un stick it

Update Reply
JP @ 28/09/2012 08:51  

The link to the Events Calendar is via the button marked 'events' at the top of the page. One you have the calendar event that you wish to link to move your cursor /mouse to the address bar, at the top of the page, right click on it and choose 'copy' from the options that show up then go to the thread/topic you want to add the link to and in the text box (the thing I'm typing this into) right click and choose 'paste' Simples!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/09/2012 10:24  

The same applies to other sites, however, before hitting the 'post message' button, remember to highlight the text and choose BLACK from the colour palette, the large letter A , even tho the text is already black, if you don't do that the text shows up colourless and is difficult to read. HTH

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/09/2012 10:30  

Thanks Sandi I think I get it. But when it all goes wrong it's your fault and Matt will make you rebuild the site

Update Reply
JP @ 28/09/2012 10:41  

ROFPML ya wally, I'll tell him it was your fault, he'll believe me as if. I've added the destructions to the 'How To' thread, on the 'BM Website Issues / Help Requests' forum so you can look it up as many times as you need to.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/09/2012 10:45  

This is a good show with more bikes and cars every year. There are plenty of trade stands to look around and spend loads of money on stuff you dont need and just clutter up your workshop. Also you get see the experts working on car pannels showing how to do lead loading/panel beating/welding/brasing/ the list go on so hope to see you there

Update Reply
JP @ 02/10/2012 17:10  

Me and Andy will be there! We're on the Moto Guzzi stand with our new California!!

Update Reply
W.M.F. @ 02/10/2012 21:35  

Classic Bike & Car Show - W.Mids
Date and time: From 16 November 2012 at 10:00 to 18 November 2012 at 17:30
N.E.C.Opening Times:Friday 16 November 10.00am - 6.30pmSaturday 17 November 9.00am - 6.30pmSunday 18 November 9.00am - 5.30pmThe Footman James Classic Motorbike Show aims to reflect all elements of the classic biking movement as a whole. Hundreds of great classic machines from the earliest autocycles through to vintage bikes, classic british thumpers, café racers, off roaders, European and American classics, Japanese classics and classic superbikes. Meet current TT and road racing ace Guy Martin (Sat 17th/Sun18th). Meet TT legend Mick Grant now showing off his skills on a Classic Trials bike along with his team of riders in a live riding display.See the world-famous ‘Wall of Death’ aka Board Riding.Meet Ex Top Gear presenter Steve Berry, who will be interviewing Guy Martin and looking after all the other activities on the Interview Stage. This show runs alongside the Footman James Classic Motor Show, and joint tickets are available to allow Classic Motorbike Show visitors to move freely between both events.

Update Reply
JP @ 08/10/2012 21:45  

I will be there on the last day as I drop my mate off so he can ride his bike home so will be wondering around the show. so if you see me just poke me with a stick and say hi. WMF will come over for a cuppa with you

Update Reply
JP @ 31/10/2012 19:27  

Would be great to see you jp

Update Reply
W.M.F. @ 31/10/2012 20:53  

I will be there on the Nabd stand, not sure what days though yet.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 02/11/2012 11:01  

Cg Im there on the last day will call over and see if your in the corner knitting ya winter boots

Update Reply
JP @ 02/11/2012 12:34  

Think I will go on the Sunday, will def pop along and say hello again to you and Andy, WMF

Update Reply
Inspector Gadget @ 04/11/2012 10:46  

Sherry and i will be there on the Sunday

Update Reply
Timeout @ 04/11/2012 12:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email