MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Your 'To Do Before I Die' List.

Your 'To Do Before I Die' List. (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Your 'To Do Before I Die' List. (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Your 'To Do Before I Die' List.

feylin ''so many icey ..too many to mention Northern lights, Rodeo, Himalayas, Amazon, Timbuktu ...mmmm i suppose the one main thing for me is to pack my rucksack, get my boots and walk around the world , see everything , embrace different cultures, experience what I can along the way '' Good evening friend. ''so many'' is good..never stop trying. Liking your walking boots around the world idea. We get so caught-up in the fishbowl of lives we lead sometimes, just chasing our tails, it would be nice to just leave it all behind and walk. I love walking, have spent many an hour just walking and thinking, listening, smelling....'being', this life can be all too fast and furious sometimes that we concentrate more on where we are going than the journey we take getting there. Nice post. Best regards and warm wishes... ..icey

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 02/10/2012 22:50  

Helmet Hair ''Jimmyj, I'm with you on the Himalaya enduro ride on the Enfields also - Get the head off my old CB650 and fix the bloody oil leak in the barrel/head joint. Scuba dive under the Arctic ice shelf, preferably avoiding the polar bears but would happily observe them from the safety of the support ship. Trek in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco Re visit Norway with enough money to afford a round of beers, then go Ice climbing ! Dive with Manta Rays and Whale Sharks in the Maldives and do all of that with someone so incredibly special.'' Hello There Sir. ...you know, i have often found myself in incredible places or watching marvellous things and wished that that someone special (my soul mate) were beside me to share it with me. Not that i don't or can't appreciate it alone, it just always seemed as if it would mean and be more with my loved one beside me. I sincerely hope that you manage to realise your wish list and with that incredibly special person beside you. Hopes and wishes... ..icey

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 02/10/2012 22:57  

Lulu ''Well I've done so much stuff and had so many adventures there ain't much left for me that I want to do, the only things I can think of are.... to fall in love and get married.....never done either so it would be good to try at least one of them.....'' Good Evening Lulu Happy to hear you have done so much, i guess that the wonderful thing about this many varied life of ours, is that there is always something unexpected hiding around the corner. I sincerely hope that you get your wish of love and marriage. You say ''..at least one of them..'', well i also hope that if it has to be just one, then it's love, for a loveless marriage i wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy (although there is a lot to be said for companionship). Blessings and hopes for the future for you... ..icey

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 02/10/2012 23:07  

lawnmower ''Surfing.Definitely surfing.How would you attach a surfboard to a bike?Nice one Icey x '' Good Evening My Very Good Friend. I hope that you manage to get that surfing in. Not sure about affixing it to your bike though lol...knowing you, i'm sure you would make it happen somehow lol''Nice one Icey x ''....Thank you very much. Spirits blessings dear friend... ..icey x

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 02/10/2012 23:13  

Thankyou Icey

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/10/2012 08:16  

Inspector Gadget ''I know it sounds naff and everyone wants to do it but really want do a biking trip across the states coast to coast'' Good Evening Sir. Thank you very much for your contribution. Hey!..it doesn't sound naff at all, far from it. Regardless of how many other people want to do it, very few truly wish it and of those, even less actually manage it, a small number i hope you become a part of sooner or later [/fingers crossed] Best regards and wishes... ..icey

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 03/10/2012 22:40  

notgotabike ''I have been lucky enough to do the usual "fly in a helicopter/swim with a dolphin/bottle feed a baby badger" so next on my list is: Get bike licence Get bike Enjoy bike See Aurora Borealis See polar bears, wolves, orca, whale shark and dugong in the wild'' That's enough to be getting on with me thinks. PS - had FOUR of us in a two-seater Spitfire when I was a teenager - involved being very slim, double-jointed and totally intoxicated!!!!'' Good Evening My Friend. Many sincere thanks for your post. I must admit that i had to look-up what a 'dugong' was!..very interesting, thank you (who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks..lol). They look lovely. Congratulations on your spitfire experience, must have been amazing and very real hopes that you manage to make your wish list a reality. Regards and wishes... ..icey

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 03/10/2012 22:45  

Lulu ''Thankyou Icey '' You are most sincerely welcome my friend [/smiles] Best wishes... ..icey

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 03/10/2012 22:47  

See where the mid ocean ridge emerges out of the Atlantic ocean in Iceland....the only place on the planet where a mid ocean ridge isn't, errrrrr....under the ocean

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 06/10/2012 23:52  

just a few in no real order shark diving off south africa trip to galapagos islands bungee jump of bridge in new zealand walk in to bike shop and buy ideal NEW bike in cash without worries find a partner to do all this with not get married again visit moscow - no idea why but want to go on bike across europe to moscow ride to Malta outlive my parents

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/10/2012 00:35  

CBR, thats a strange one, Ride to Malta, down thru Italy ferry to Sicily then ferry to Malta, once there no roads worth riding on.

Update Reply
harry worth @ 07/10/2012 12:57  

Minnie the Minx ''See where the mid ocean ridge emerges out of the Atlantic ocean in Iceland....the only place on the planet where a mid ocean ridge isn't, errrrrr....under the ocean'' Good Afternoon. Many thanks for adding such a nicely informative post to the thread. I hope that you are having a good weekend and also hope that your 'to do' list comes to fruition. Best wishes... ..icey

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 07/10/2012 16:35  

cbr1000guy ''just a few in no real order shark diving off south africa trip to galapagos islands bungee jump of bridge in new zealand walk in to bike shop and buy ideal NEW bike in cash without worries find a partner to do all this with not get married again visit moscow - no idea why but want to go on bike across europe to moscow ride to Malta outlive my parents'' Hello Sir. It is very nice to hear your wish list. Love the 'new off the shelf bike' idea, i did that with my car and still have her, so know where you are coming from on that one. Best regards... ..icey

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 07/10/2012 16:47  

harry worth ''CBR, thats a strange one, Ride to Malta, down thru Italy ferry to Sicily then ferry to Malta, once there no roads worth riding on.'' Good Afternoon harry. Perhaps (respectfully to yourself), it's more to do with the journey than the destination. Besides, after all those hours in the saddle getting there, what could be better than to soak, in a pool and up some rays [/smiles] Best wishes... ..icey

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 07/10/2012 16:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email