MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Your 'To Do Before I Die' List.

Your 'To Do Before I Die' List. (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Your 'To Do Before I Die' List. (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Your 'To Do Before I Die' List.

The very last thing I'm going to do is to plunge my sword into the heart of the bastard who caused my illness; then I shall die content, if not exactly happy. Note: I am an unbeliever, so do not expect infernal damnation.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/09/2012 19:57  

To ride an enfield in india, been invited so will come off, hoping sooner rather than later, bike provided and good company guaranteed, next year maybe. Visit Thailand, Sumatra, Java, Bali, Australia, been to four of the above many years ago doing the "hippy" trail. Would be nice to do in style this time, no budget lol. And to visit a few temples on the way. Then South America, Machu Pichu then on to Mexico and up into the US, visit a town on the east side of the US that is named with my surname. Then who knows what comes after that, or before for that matter. Am just a dreamer man

Update Reply
JimmyJ @ 26/09/2012 20:22  

To Ride route 66 had to cancel this year but maybe next,
Been lucky enough to have done most things I wanted to do, but then again didnt have a big list anyway Just want to make sure that when reach the grave I can say didnt do things the safe and boring way,,, i want to say wow what a ride that was. Oh and just to be happy and contented in my little world.

Update Reply
Sweeny Todd @ 26/09/2012 22:02  

sox ''I call it my 'bucket list' but here's a few of the things on it... 1) Work voluntarily at the tiger sanctuary temple, Kanchanabun 2) Travel around the Southern States of the USA 3) Ride through the Rockies 4) Go the Maldives 5) Go Antarctica (just because it's there) and hopefully witness a polar bear or two. I'm sure I will have more but they are the top of the list and in no particular order .... dreaming on with a megga sigh.'' Good Evening friend. Thank you for your post..nice to share. I've not heard it called a 'bucket list' before. ''Work voluntarily at the tiger sanctuary temple, Kanchanabun'' Now that sounds divine, beautiful creatures. Nice list and i hope that those dreams and sighs become reality and smiles. A lot of travelling involved in your list..wishing you safe journeys. Best regards... ..icey

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 26/09/2012 22:07  

Stuke. 'Ƈ/ Keep living!!!!! '' Lol...reminds me of, as a child, always wondering why those that had three wishes in the fairy tales, never had their last wish as wanting more! lol. Thank you for your injection of humour. Best regards... ..icey

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 27/09/2012 22:36  

Guzzi lady. 'Ƈ) To write my novel.. 2) To ride the wild west trail on horseback 3)To have enough money to be able to say "sod it and just do what i want when i want Last but not least to die happy'' Good evening my friend. Liking your list...may you realise them all, especially happiness wished for you. Best regards and warm wishes... ..icey

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 27/09/2012 22:45  

so many icey ..too many to mention Northern lights, Rodeo, Himalayas, Amazon, Timbuktu ...mmmm

i suppose the one main thing for me is to pack my rucksack, get my boots and walk around the world , see everything , embrace different cultures, experience what I can along the way

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/09/2012 22:57  

Jimmyj, I'm with you on the Himalaya enduro ride on the Enfields

also -
Get the head off my old CB650 and fix the bloody oil leak in the barrel/head joint.

Scuba dive under the Arctic ice shelf, preferably avoiding the polar bears but would happily observe them from the safety of the support ship.

Trek in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco

Re visit Norway with enough money to afford a round of beers, then go Ice climbing !

Dive with Manta Rays and Whale Sharks in the Maldives

and do all of that with someone so incredibly special.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/09/2012 23:21  

OMNF 'Ƈ. to ride a horse (i have so far managed a donkey!) 2. to fly in a helicopter 3. to visit the galapagos islands 4. to visit madagascar (although i'll be gutted if the penguins aren't there!) 5. to get my full bike licence (achieved Feb 2012) I know its short but i am only 24! Its still a work in progress. Fab topic though '' Good evening my friend. Many thank-you's for your input. Would love to see the galapagos islands but fear i would be another nail in the coffin of the unspoilt natural habitat by being a part of the tourist trade shipping us over there...double edged sward. Happy to hear that you have realised number 5 and got your full license..well done. Thank you for thinking and saying that you think that this is a fab topic...big smiles. Hope you have a splendid weekend. Best regards... ..icey

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 28/09/2012 18:54  

Kwakgirl ''@ Icey '' Good evening. Happy that you are happy. Smiles x 3 returned. Warm wishes... ..icey

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 28/09/2012 18:57  

jinx57 ''wish list.......just cramming in what i can when i can and taking my favourite lady with me, too long for this lifetime and the next i'm afraid,life is too short for regrets though,live it. '' Good evening sir. Hope that you are well. Hoping that that cramming with the right company comes to fruition. Unsure what you mean re 'regretes'..respectfully, this topic is about what you want! to do not what you wished! you had, a subtle difference grated but the latter adds a certain negativity that is not (intentionally) intended. Have a nice weekend. Best regards and wishes... ..icey

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 28/09/2012 19:04  

rockchickeelicious ''You were born to noble ~ but not better than anyone else... You were created to be unique ~ but not more special than anyone else... You were meant to celebrate life ~ so that life can celebrate with you... You exist to be loved ~ because love is why you came into existence...'' Good evening my friend. I hope that you are having a lush and sunny weekend. Thank you very much for adding to the thread such lovely words. Best regards and warm wishes... ..icey

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 29/09/2012 23:00  

Well I've done so much stuff and had so many adventures there ain't much left for me that I want to do, the only things I can think of are.... to fall in love and get married.....never done either so it would be good to try at least one of them.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/09/2012 23:22  

Surfing.

Definitely surfing.

How would you attach a surfboard to a bike?

Nice one Icey x

Update Reply
lawnmower @ 01/10/2012 18:29  

I know it sounds naff and everyone wants to do it but really want do a biking trip across the states coast to coast

Update Reply
Inspector Gadget @ 01/10/2012 19:53  

Take a crap on Tony Blair's grave.
That opportunity can't come soon enough.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/10/2012 00:34  

"Take a crap on Tony Blair's grave.That opportunity can't come soon enough. I use to think the Same about Maggie Thatcher, but I've mellowed in my old age

Update Reply
Viking Tel @ 02/10/2012 20:21  

I have been lucky enough to do the usual "fly in a helicopter/swim with a dolphin/bottle feed a baby badger" so next on my list is:
Get bike licence Get bike Enjoy bike See Aurora Borealis See polar bears, wolves, orca, whale shark and dugong in the wild That's enough to be getting on with me thinks. PS - had FOUR of us in a two-seater Spitfire when I was a teenager - involved being very slim, double-jointed and totally intoxicated!!!!

Update Reply
Nowgotabike @ 02/10/2012 20:51  

JimmyJ ''To ride an enfield in india, been invited so will come off, hoping sooner rather than later, bike provided and good company guaranteed, next year maybe. Visit Thailand, Sumatra, Java, Bali, Australia, been to four of the above many years ago doing the "hippy" trail. Would be nice to do in style this time, no budget lol. And to visit a few temples on the way. Then South America, Machu Pichu then on to Mexico and up into the US, visit a town on the east side of the US that is named with my surname. Then who knows what comes after that, or before for that matter. Am just a dreamer man '' Good Evening Jimmy. Very good to receive your input, thank you muchly. It's good to dream, i hope that, for you, they come true. Best regards and wishes... ..icey

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 02/10/2012 22:38  

Sweeny Todd ''To Ride route 66 had to cancel this year but maybe next, Been lucky enough to have done most things I wanted to do, but then again didnt have a big list anyway Just want to make sure that when reach the grave I can say didnt do things the safe and boring way,,, i want to say wow what a ride that was. Oh and just to be happy and contented in my little world. '' Hello Sir. Thank you for your post. I remember reading somewhere someone saying that they don't want to arrive at the gates, ill, tired and worn out by life, they want to get there speeding in a fireball screaming happily having lived life to the full (or something like that). To be happy and contented would do me nicely too, oh! yes. Best regards... ..icey

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 02/10/2012 22:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email