MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Your 'To Do Before I Die' List.

Your 'To Do Before I Die' List. - Forums [Biker Match] Your 'To Do Before I Die' List. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Your 'To Do Before I Die' List.

Hello Fellow BM-ers. Best and warm wishes to all you lovely people...icey hugs to you all..(Brrrrr..cold lol). Wishing you all safe journeys and miles of smiles. I've not posted a topic for ages, so thought i'd annoy you all again with a new one (knowing what forgiving folk you are, i'm feeling brave lol). Please would you like to share/add to this thread? What is on your 'To Do Before I Die' list? I have a couple so far (leaving room to add others as life progresses on at it's indeterminable pace..plus i might find inspiration from some of your lists). The bike and car of my dreams have already been realised, so... 1.) Is to be with my soul mate. 2.) To get my free-fall licence. 3.) To tour the continents on my bike (cleopatra). 4.) To leave a legacy that will inspire others beyond my death. ...more to follow no doubt. Best regards and warm wishes... ..icey

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 26/09/2012 13:38  

The full tour on the Orient express. A ride in that two seater Spitfire. Visit Australia and New Zealand.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 26/09/2012 15:02  

A ride in that 2 seat Spitfire ain't gonna happen in 'elf n' safety obsessed Britain so Off to Kissimee in Florida for ride in next best thing-2 seat Mustang Ride thro Brenner Pass to Italian Bike GP Fly/ride 6 month holiday in New Zealand Ride to Arctic Circle to see Northern Lights Get Civil Pilots Licence

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/09/2012 15:13  

1. to ride horses in outer mongolia 2. walk the foothills of the Himalayas 3. to do a serious road trip round S America on my bike (well maybe not my bike as id be crippled! but A bike ) 4. and i think the soulmate thing goes without saying Icey....just not sure HE exists! btw your list consists of 4 which is double "a couple"!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 26/09/2012 15:16  

Visit Norway, the Land of my Ancestors. Ride Route 66. See the Grand Canyon, Niagra Falls, oh bloody hell the list goes on.. Find someone that loves me as much as I love them Father 6 Children (joke)

Update Reply
Viking Tel @ 26/09/2012 15:23  

I call it my 'bucket list' but here's a few of the things on it... 1) Work voluntarily at the tiger sanctuary temple, Kanchanabun 2) Travel around the Southern States of the USA 3) Ride through the Rockies 4) Go the Maldives 5) Go Antarctica (just because it's there) and hopefully witness a polar bear or two. I'm sure I will have more but they are the top of the list and in no particular order .... dreaming on with a megga sigh.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/09/2012 15:27  

you wont find ANY polar bears in Antarctica! .....sorry just being a smart arse

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 26/09/2012 16:05  

aawwwww damn

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/09/2012 16:23  

Sox if you go with Loner you might get to see polar bears as well as the Northern Lights! i'll shut up now!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 26/09/2012 16:34  

1/ Keep living!!!!!

Update Reply
Stuke @ 26/09/2012 17:24  

1) To write my novel..
2) To ride the wild west trail on horseback
3)To have enough money to be able to say "sod it and just do what i want when i want
Last but not least to die happy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/09/2012 17:30  

VFR800AJ ''The full tour on the Orient express. A ride in that two seater Spitfire. Visit Australia and New Zealand'' Good Afternoon Sir. Thank you for your input. Nice list there. Can feel that taste of creative juices flowing in to my mouth on all of those. The Orient Express would be wonderful and the G-forces and sound on offer from a two seater spitfire sound delicious (definitely a food theme in my answer there..must be nearing tea time lol). Best regards mate... ..icey PS..my spell checker corrects your pseudonym as 'FREAK' lol

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 26/09/2012 17:33  

loner ''A ride in that 2 seat Spitfire ain't gonna happen in 'elf n' safety obsessed Britain so Off to Kissimee in Florida for ride in next best thing-2 seat Mustang Ride thro Brenner Pass to Italian Bike GP Fly/ride 6 month holiday in New Zealand Ride to Arctic Circle to see Northern Lights Get Civil Pilots Licence'' Hello Sir. Nice to receive your list, thank you for sharing. Health and safety indeed..wrapped up in cotton wool little bunnies that we are. I'd love to see the Northern Lights too. You fly the plane and i'll jump out of it...lol. Best regards... ..icey

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 26/09/2012 17:40  

1. to ride a horse (i have so far managed a donkey!) 2. to fly in a helicopter 3. to visit the galapagos islands 4. to visit madagascar (although i'll be gutted if the penguins aren't there!) 5. to get my full bike licence (achieved Feb 2012) I know its short but i am only 24! Its still a work in progress. Fab topic though

Update Reply
OMNF @ 26/09/2012 17:55  

Kwakgirl. 'Ƈ. to ride horses in outer mongolia 2. walk the foothills of the Himalayas 3. to do a serious road trip round S America on my bike (well maybe not my bike as id be crippled! but A bike ) 4. and i think the soulmate thing goes without saying Icey....just not sure HE exists! btw your list consists of 4 which is double "a couple"! '' Hello friend. Thank you for adding to the thread, muchly appreciated. ''walk the foothills of the Himalayas''...now there's a treat, nice. I'm certain your soul mate exists out there, just be patient (or more patient) and when you find him, let your soul do the talking, your heart do the listening and your virtues light the path ahead. I can assure you that not finding your soul mate, is nowhere as near as painful as finding them but loosing them due to the in balance of your heart, soul and virtues. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you both (for he needs and wants you as much as you need and want him). ''btw your list consists of 4 which is double "a couple"! ''...'' Nicely noticed...then lets hope that those two couples are you and i with our soul mates (sometimes dreams can come true). Best regards and spirits blessings... ..icey

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 26/09/2012 17:56  

@ Icey

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 26/09/2012 17:58  

Viking Tel. ''Visit Norway, the Land of my Ancestors. Ride Route 66. See the Grand Canyon, Niagra Falls, oh bloody hell the list goes on.. Find someone that loves me as much as I love them Father 6 Children (joke)'' Good evening Tel. Thank you for your contribution *shakes Hand* I wish you all the best of fortune to getting to the land of your fore-fathers, the tree of life needs it's roots. ''Find someone that loves me as much as I love them'' Yep! Couldn't agree more but then one has to remember that the 'whole' of a true relationship has two halves and companionship and love can be all about bringing different crops to the harvest table to feed the soul. 'Love' and it's interpretation through the personal filters that our unique life experiences throw up to protect us, can be many things to/for many people and it can be our individualism which challenges such a complicated recipe...'as much' is sometimes an unobtainable goal but rather the subtly different 'equally as well' can be. I wish the best in all your searches... ..icey

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 26/09/2012 18:59  

wish list.......just cramming in what i can when i can and taking my favourite lady with me, too long for this lifetime and the next i'm afraid,life is too short for regrets though,live it.

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 26/09/2012 19:11  

<wordtidy>You were born to noble ~ but not better than anyone else... You were created to be unique ~ but not more special than anyone else... You were meant to celebrate life ~ so that life can celebrate with you... You exist to be loved ~ because love is why you came into existence...

</wordtidy>

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 26/09/2012 19:41  

A ride in a 2 seater spitfire ? you should have said earlier , i sold one last year !

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/09/2012 19:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email