MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Counter Steering

Counter Steering (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Counter Steering (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Counter Steering

were you been hiding BP not heard from you for some time now

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 26/09/2012 23:25  

There is a book by Keith Code on how to be a track maniac, bought many years ago, read it, and now forgot the advice that was given.. Still a good read to improve your high speed riding, at tracks... Especially as the dark time is almost upon us...

Update Reply
markiexs @ 27/09/2012 13:37  

get yourself on a track day, youll be amazed how much youll learn in one day!

Update Reply
Tommy122 @ 27/09/2012 20:58  

*coughs politely*

"how to be a track maniac" and "get yourself to a track day..." ~ LMAO!!

Now that did make me laugh out loud.. really.. but the pair of ye above me are obviously advocates of Blind Faith.. say that to anyone else with a bit of BM longevity about me and they will likely wet themselves..

But.. you never know... *laughs even harder*

Blade-Rider ~ "Can't buy experience.." so true!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 27/09/2012 21:36  

maybe read the book first, then practice on a bar stool, with cushions around. It has been said,(not by me), high speed riding is akin to be manhandled off a bar stool while your desparatly trying to stay on it. Thoose who have done trackdays, or have track experience, will tell you that they have muscles that ache that they didn'nt know they have, and besides the auwlfall front arm pump up, which can make your arms look like popeye's.

Update Reply
markiexs @ 28/09/2012 12:48  

I can agree with what is said, when I raced on a hot day I could not walk the next with aches, but I was told it may have been due to how much sweat you lose and getting dehydrated?

Update Reply
Viking Tel @ 28/09/2012 13:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email