MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle News

Missing biker found alive

Missing biker found alive - Forums [Biker Match] Missing biker found alive - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle News /

Missing biker found alive

Thank goodness the biker is alive.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/missing-biker-found-ditch-thre...20437.html

Update Reply
Barbara @ 18/09/2012 16:22  

Heared about this earlier... boy was he lucky, poor guy, if the Hyperthermia had been for any longer it could have been even more tragic...thankfully hes doing ok......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/09/2012 17:48  

I posted this earlier in the "News" forum How is it possible that it took 3 days to find him FFS !!! As I posted in the chat room If it had been a guy with a gun who was on the loose They'd have had the chopper airbourne with thermal camera But I guess a "biker" is quite a low priority

Update Reply
Emzed @ 18/09/2012 18:09  

He really is lucky!

An amazing good news story

Update Reply
lisaj @ 18/09/2012 18:54  

Moved from the General forum to this one

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/09/2012 22:12  

i'v had people ask why i were a whistle round my neck and it is for this very reason, you could also be in a field or down an embankment and no one know your there, a whistle is a recognized distress signal and is alot easier to hear and blow than a shout, i,m not saying it would of helped this guy as it seems like he could not use his arms for some reason, but it is worth thinking about as they dont run out of credit and there battery dont go flat, carry one as well as a phone.

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 21/09/2012 00:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email