MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Photos of Kate

Photos of Kate (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Photos of Kate (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Photos of Kate

@ Debs

Update Reply
Emzed @ 19/09/2012 18:32  

Ignore Emzed - wuss he know - total wassat!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/09/2012 18:36  

OI !! I heard that

Update Reply
Emzed @ 19/09/2012 18:50  

I just feel there is no journalistic benefit... I mean pictures to back up a story of corruption or illicit affairs, but what did she do, topless sunbathing in a private place and as it appears an English photographer living in the South of France, find him out and fine him so heavily it will put a stop to it..... But too late as a news agency has them and is selling rites to them in different countries.... Aw well....iTll be tomorrows chip wrappers very soon....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/09/2012 12:36  

i agree Johnny it has NO journalistic benefit.......but then neither does the whole of The Sun newspaper......but look how many they sell !

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 20/09/2012 12:42  

It's not about journalistic benefit. It's about benefit to the journalist .
Journalist !! ?? That's a laugh
'' give me some money and I'll show you a photo of a strangers tits.''

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 20/09/2012 16:45  

lol @ Dusty...you already have love!!!! That profile pic is scarey!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 20/09/2012 17:06  

nice one Kwak I agree with you totally, never ever bought a copy of that rubbish. I can't begin to understand why people buy it anyway, whose interested in made up stories or Jordans plastic bits ???????? Proper mags like Ride and paper, usually MCN or Angling Times

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 20/09/2012 17:07  

dunno about Dusty's piccie being scary.................disturbing i would have said

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 20/09/2012 17:08  

I AM TRAUMATISED!!!!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 20/09/2012 17:24  

I've got a good bum shot too , trimmed hair and everything, really cute. But I imagine it will be a bit too much for you all to take . Looks loads better than that scrawny ass of Kate's . Dusty xx That profile piccy was to show off my new bike rack I'd just finished welding up. It was a hot day so I was naked apart from my leather apron. I put the shorts on to cover my bits in the photo. You pervs were supposed to check out my bike rack not my RACK. No wonder those photos of Kate sold world wide, you're all perverts, I feel violated . I'm going to need a pint of John Smiths in compensation. Xx lol

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 20/09/2012 17:38  

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooo dusty mate...I just visualised that in my head !!!!!! That'll be a sleepless night for me now.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 20/09/2012 17:45  

AJ just immagine my cute 'butt' wiggling naked in front of your face, that should keep you awake to the weekend . Lol

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 20/09/2012 17:59  

I'll be a total insomniac from now on mate !!!!!!

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 20/09/2012 18:01  

Debs, you cheeky bugger, traumatised indeed. The next time we are camping next to each other I'm not putting my radio on to drownd out the buzzing sound coming from your tent. Xx only joking, or am I xx

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 20/09/2012 18:13  

cheeky git!!!!! u wish!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 20/09/2012 22:44  

Instead of making a fuss the Royals' PR machine should have just shrugged it off - cutting the legs off the controversy. Kate was daft thinking she could rely on privacy - this sort of photographer makes his money from getting this type of shot because there's a market for it. The real blame lies with the people that want to see the pics - Joe Public. No interest = no profit.

I wouldn't want to ban this sort of sneak photography though - I'm against censorship and it would play right into the hands of the sort of people that have something to hide and don't want their pictures snapped whilst they're up to it. Dodgy politicians and rich businessmen with envelopes stuffed full of cash for example.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/09/2012 20:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email