MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Photos of Kate

Photos of Kate - Forums [Biker Match] Photos of Kate - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Photos of Kate

A does anybody really care? erm not me sick of hearing about it. But they could look at it another way n just be glad it was a camera lens and not one of these?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZdmc-iRARs

just a thought

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/09/2012 19:34  

its like the "Harry pics" ....i mean .....they are all in their 20's - surely you'd be more worried if they werent doing all that stuff!!!!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 17/09/2012 22:43  

'Strip billiards'? - reminds me of last year's Autumn Camp...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/09/2012 22:53  

The photos are crap anyway. Taken from such a distance with a large lens they're grainy and not very clear. More importantly, when is it Pippa's turn.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 17/09/2012 22:56  

its like the "Harry pics" ....i mean .....they are all in their 20's - surely you'd be more worried if they werent doing all that stuff!!!!

nothing like the Harry pics that idiot is never gonna be the king.... not to mention the idiot is costing real soldiers their lives when he plays at soldiers

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/09/2012 23:05  

i dont think thats very fair Oldbiker hes very positive PR if nothing else (i dont know enough about it to say if hes "playing" or doing the same as his colleagues) And SHES never gonna be king either!!! LOL But so what.... SHE went topless on holiday and someone took pictures....get over it! Shes a relatively normal 20 something its embarrassing for her but nothing to be ashamed of! and as Simon says on a long lens they'll be so grainy there wont be much to see.

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 18/09/2012 08:24  

Get over it? Me thinks someone should and maybe it's them 2 or others but i'd bet these dont have grainy pictures,

Think i'd be grateful it was'nt a telescopic sight on one of these instead of a telefoto lens..........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZdmc-iRARs

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/09/2012 08:35  

LOL at Kwaks comment................ And SHES never gonna be king either!!! LOL King Kate

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 18/09/2012 08:59  

So who do you think they might've shot at? The future king of england? or some soppy bint with her tits on display? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/09/2012 09:05  

Personally I'm not the least bit interested in seeing the tits of the future queen of England. The governments of those countries that seem to have the fascination in it should reign in the paparazzi, for gods sake look what happened in thier relentless pursuit of Diana, plus the overlooked fact of showing every nutjob with an inkling for 'fame' the best location for taking along range potshot. Shoot the paparazzi on sight I'd say.

Update Reply
old red @ 18/09/2012 10:18  

At the end of the day people taking photographs of our future Queens tits or any persons who is not ok with it is not in the public interest in anyway shape or form and. I think it is well out of order and rightly so should be banned from publishing...... It's one thing shagging out of watch and caught but it's a reasonably new husband and wife on holiday relaxing in the sun.....

But hey they are out there now, so I think they should fine the photographer and papers that print, take themhard financially and donate the proceeds to a worthy cause.... If they ever come to Britain lock the decker up! Ha ha, freedom of press is one thing but this is not a public interest thing....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/09/2012 11:11  

This is the first I have heard of it but then again not seen the news or read a paper for 6 months.

Update Reply
Sweeny Todd @ 18/09/2012 11:39  

unfortunately Johnny its we the newspaper buying public who creates a market for pictures like this. you can only fine the photographer IF he broke the law.

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 18/09/2012 12:47  

If someone was sneaking around taking pictures of someones non celebrity jigglies, wouldn't they be arrested for some sort of sex crime . The entire woman is a celebrity , not her tits.
If any woman was sunbathing in her back garden and some guy leaned over the fence and took a photo of her naked or fully clothed , he would be arrested.
Even a page 3 girl would have a right to complain in the above scenario.
Dusty x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 18/09/2012 14:32  

eyup Dusty - nice to see you back! and being totally none controversial......is that the REAL Dusty!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 18/09/2012 16:54  

Shocked to see Dusty's knockers!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/09/2012 19:10  

Seeing thread title i am very disapointed no photo,s LOL Colin

Update Reply
colin675 @ 18/09/2012 21:35  

Contraversial ???moi ? Hi Debs and Xk lovely to hear from you both

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 19/09/2012 12:06  

is this the NEW Dusty.....polite and none controversial! lol please bring back the old one just give him an off switch! ...or better still hide the spade so you know when to stop diggin!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 19/09/2012 16:53  

I like controversial...nambypampies piss me rite orf!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/09/2012 18:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email