MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Sod Work Today I'm going ..........

Sod Work Today I'm going .......... - Forums [Biker Match] Sod Work Today I'm going .......... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Sod Work Today I'm going ..........

Im going for a very efficient bike ride to the Elan Valley for some mind cleansing . good for the soul work resumes tomorrow lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/09/2012 06:37  

Hope the mind is now thoroughly cleansed Chilli

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/09/2012 20:16  

Is thinking that That is sound advice to yourself... Even worst case scenario's don't seem so bad when you've ridden them out... Liking your style and taking a leaf out the Chilli Book of "How to.." and will be doing something good for my Soul.. Wednesday afternoon.. everything else Wednesdayish can wait

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 17/09/2012 20:25  

Can't beat a spot of nookie in the afternoon...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/09/2012 20:35  

Agree absolutely
One week in four I work 1.30 pm till 10pm...bit of a bummer in many ways But...last week it meant I got out on my bike 3 mornings before having to turn up at the epicentre of moaning, complaining customers....what a difference that morning blast on my bike makes cos I get a blast of endorphins too...turns me from madam misery guts into miss bright, chirpy, lets sort this out Back to normal this week though

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 17/09/2012 20:36  

wasn't agreeing with you xk.....although I don't actually disagree

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 17/09/2012 20:37  

I totally agree too XK.. although seeing as there is a distinct lack of nookie on a Wedensday Afternoon.. which is definately good for my Soul.. then I shall be saying "stuff it" to everything else and going awanderingonemebikelike...

Think Minnie hit the nail on the head too.. I'm much nicer.. calmer and more able to do things if I've been out on her lushness before dealing with the crap that turns me into either a vile tempered cow or leaves me in tears... Didn't really think about it like that until I read the above..

The World Is A Brighter Place because of Bikes!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 17/09/2012 20:51  

I'm glad the penny has finally dropped RCL I've been telling you this (above advice) for months now Just do it girl, and everyone else who has a bike Just get out on it, if you don't enjoy riding your bike Then you're not doing it right Well done Chilli

Update Reply
Emzed @ 18/09/2012 01:02  

Agree with you all, I used to work silly long hours chasing the golden dollar, but then something snapped and I thought yes sod it. Now I work a lot less hours lot less money as well (of course) but been the best decission I have made, now work to live and not live to work. I now feel hard done to if work every day not used to it anymore, much prefer to have 3 to 4 days off a week, even if I do work every week day just do few hours. Works for me.

Update Reply
Sweeny Todd @ 18/09/2012 01:19  

Who else has decided to swag work for a bit of two wheel pleasure ,surely it's not just me ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/09/2012 08:18  

I'm going to work .....but it's a beautiful morning and I'm going on my bike....only 20 miles today but that will set me up reet

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 19/09/2012 08:23  

Ive been on the sick since mid april but cant ride cus i stuffed my shoulder. I have all the time and now the sun but cant ride my bikes

Update Reply
JP @ 19/09/2012 08:50  

My shoulder's still cack from Friday night kiss :-/ ,got to get a scan hey Ho ...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/09/2012 11:50  

All self inflicted Chilli lol...we should call it 'alcohol shoulder' thats the new medical term for it

Update Reply
Jancbr6rr @ 19/09/2012 17:33  

Chilli?> My sorted lass! Get yrself down t'Friskney!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/09/2012 18:24  

XK.. have been meaning to ask...

Have you lost some of the letters from your keyboard and replaced some of them with spares from another...

Anyhooooooooooooo...

Thank you ChilliD for I had an absolutely bloody marvelously wickedly lush time this afternoon on my bike!! And may just skive off tomorrow too!!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehah!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 19/09/2012 23:30  

I have all the right letters, but not necessarily in the right order! *with a nod to Eric Morcambe*

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/09/2012 12:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email