MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

roundabouts

roundabouts - Forums [Biker Match] roundabouts - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

roundabouts

for all my fellow bikers living in melton mowbay..if you know the roundabout after the bridge near b&q coming from leics..beware of a snooty cow in a black audi tt who thinks its ok to signal to turn off the roundabout and continue into melton and then deciedes to go round a bit further and turn off at the next exit instead...thanks for my ass muscle excercise routine for this week completed ...dozy cow..dobby

Update Reply
andydobby @ 15/09/2012 23:43  

I generally suffer from two things........... 1) People decelerating at a rapid rate after seeing their turn at the last second, just as i am accelerating to overtake. 2) Morons at islands who do not seem to have indicators fitted to their cars as standard so you have to guess if they are going to turn across you or not !!!!!

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 16/09/2012 08:27  

Wish i lived closer to Melton Mowbray.....(guess why ) ... "Run for her money springs to mind.".... GRRR !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/09/2012 09:59  

Before I was taxi driver did try out with Advanced Instructor and he told me "First things people forget when they pass test is indicators,they become a redundant circuit!!"

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/09/2012 10:53  

its quite unnerving to find out just how many of my two wheeled friends come across not just the asshole drivers who just dont give a shit,but the lazy,i travel this route everyday ,i dont really need to concentrate sort of drivers which i think are actually worse coz you never know what there gonna do .you can usually hear the assholes before there anywhere near you or you can see them in the rear view coming right up your ass knowing there gonna blow past if given that 30 yard gap between you and the oncoming lorry.its the im on the phone ,gotta get home for eastenders crowd that scare me.cananyone back me up on this or is it just me ?

Update Reply
andydobby @ 19/09/2012 16:37  

Nope it's not just you,they jump in car "auto-pilot" home,changin CD's,txtin what they want 4 tea,feet up n' watch crap on TV!!Glad I don't use bike to commute,8 mins walk to work n' back!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/09/2012 17:15  

Now this begs the question, is it a roundabout or an island ???

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 20/09/2012 21:30  

Depends how much it's been raining, an island is a land mass surrounded by water, in Britain it's probably an island.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/09/2012 21:44  

I just assume everyone I meet on the roads is an arsehole and a moron on the cusp of doing something retarded and am therefore never caught out. Try it - it's called anticipation.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/09/2012 22:51  

Famous last words? I hope not S S. BJ, depends where ya come from, Nellie (Nottingham) calls a roundabout an island. I dunno what Notts folk call an island.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/09/2012 22:58  

Admittedly my success thus far might be down to alternatively riding a loud Harley and an ex-police ST1100 with all the markings still on save for the blue stripes and 'POLICE' decals. :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/09/2012 01:45  

or...you're just a jolly good rider?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/09/2012 12:04  

There's nothing 'jolly' about me. :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/09/2012 12:14  

Yep!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/09/2012 12:26  

never thought of putting police markings on the lex ,dont think it could pull it off.lol

Update Reply
andydobby @ 23/09/2012 14:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email