MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Come on, London bikers, anyone out there?

Come on, London bikers, anyone out there? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Come on, London bikers, anyone out there? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Come on, London bikers, anyone out there?

XJ tis a fair point methinks, if people are blocked from free speech between adults then it's a downward spiral methinks. But of course thats just my opinion?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/09/2012 19:05  

writing only has one t baza,get it right...... lol

Update Reply
tuftyjohn @ 17/09/2012 19:15  

Here we go again!!! I did not say anything about freedom of speech!! And, if you know anything about me from my posts etc, you will know i never beat about to get to the point!!! I am a true believer in freedom of speech and to say it!!! I just thought PB's comments were a tad too harsh and personal, my opinion!!

PB, i did not have brain farts at all, i didnt mention your disability at all, i spoke of mine and how it wouldnt stop me riding!! Where in that comment do i mention your name???
And as far as the 2nd brain thought you think i had may i point you to an earlier comment posted on this forum that you seem to have missed......

Alfarogers, in an earlier post you mention your sexuality in connection with leathers and bike gear. this may make a lot of guys nervous about the percieved intimacy of taking a stranger pillion. i am not defending them or slating them as everyone has the right to their own opinions but i do fear you may have inadvertantly shot yourself in the foot there.

I will not comment further on this forum, only to ask, after receiving a heartfelt pm from alfarogers, that people in the london area pull together and try and help a fellow member out, alfarogers would love to go to brightonia in october, so between you all, could you not manage someone to take him along, by bike, trike or car????????

Anyone who wishes to comment on what i have said, or who has a problem with it, come see me at an event, im sure we can discuss it!!!!!!

P.S. Dont bother, I will personally pick alfarogers up and take him to brightonia, dont you lot worry your heads or put yourselves out ok, sorted!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 18/09/2012 11:08  

im a southerner,ive only just got back in to biking myself after bringing up my two sons,i went to the kiss rally and met some great people, ragnar,vj ,wonnie, carole, beanz,steve just to mention a few.met them again at brighton burn up great people,going back to brightonia,im on this site to meet and have a good time with people,yes i talk to anyone and everyone dont care about colour or any dissabilities,.after being in a government service for 15 of my early years ive got a few disabled mates,im a southerner and if i could help i would.so please dont tar us all with the same brush,will all the members going to brightonia be meeting up??????to cold for my speedos this time

Update Reply
stutts @ 29/09/2012 20:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email