MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Technical Motorbike Help

Anyone stay near Houghton le Spring, Tyne and Wear

Anyone stay near Houghton le Spring, Tyne and Wear - Forums [Biker Match] Anyone stay near Houghton le Spring, Tyne and Wear - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Technical Motorbike Help /

Anyone stay near Houghton le Spring, Tyne and Wear

Hi folks I am watching a towbar for my car on ebay (it ends in two days) but it is collection only, I need someone who would be willing to collect and store it for a short period of time until i can get down to collect it or arrange pick up. It is in Houghton le Spring, Tyne and Wear, the nearest big towns are Newcastle/Durham. I dont want to bid on it then leave it with the seller for to long, am willing to cover resonable fuel cost for the pick up any help would be appreciated. Thanks in Advance :D

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/09/2012 23:40  

Anyone?????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/09/2012 17:53  

Have you done a search for BM members in that area Celticsilver You might have more luck targeting a few specific folk who live at or near the postcode Copy and paste a PM to some members with the offer of expenses for the favour Just a suggestion mate But I think it's worth a try

Update Reply
Emzed @ 11/09/2012 18:00  

Could do this if its not too late, let me know?

Update Reply
GreyGra @ 12/09/2012 19:22  

I've just bought a small pile of stuff from South Shields, going to get it picked up and delivered by courier... Less than £10 they reckon..

http://www.myparceldelivery.com

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/09/2012 12:29  

Hi Greygra i have pm'd you get back to me thanks Mick

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/09/2012 18:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email