MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Original Cruisers Charity Halloween Rock Weekend at Pontins 26/10 - 28/10/2012

Original Cruisers Charity Halloween Rock Weekend at Pontins 26/10 - 28/10/2012 (7) - Forums [Biker Match] Original Cruisers Charity Halloween Rock Weekend at Pontins 26/10 - 28/10/2012 (7) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Original Cruisers Charity Halloween Rock Weekend at Pontins 26/10 - 28/10/2012

Kat, there's a link to this event on page one, but here it is again http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3736 BTW Kat, ignore my last 2 PMs lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/10/2012 22:59  

Hey folks had a blast, some really, really, good fancy dress and great music together with good mates what more could you ask for. Nice to meet some new ones as well (spiderx & pam159, go on pam get a bike you know you want to). Cheers peeps (none) ................. Bob

Update Reply
Timeout @ 28/10/2012 15:49  

Awesomely fantastic Rally in every respect of the word and SoC pulled it out the bag again. It was really great to meet old friends and a real pleasure to make new ones (you all know who you are). Roll on Feb. Wristband bought and accom booked. Only 103 sleeps!!!!!

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 28/10/2012 16:56  

Home eventually! What an awesome weekend with awesome people, chuckle muscles well used - had a great time and thank you folks for making my sister so welcome. BJ thanks for my wee surprise and Birthday cake, lovely thought! Will get February 2013 details on later - bring it on hehehe Hope everyone got home safe and sound xxxxxxxx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 28/10/2012 18:21  

Another great weekend can't wait till February :)

Update Reply
big_col @ 28/10/2012 18:52  

Had a brilliant weekend, great venue, great event, great music and good company in the BM crew that met there! Roll on the Rally in a Chalet for Feb 2013 and hope to meet you again then or before.

Update Reply
SpiderX @ 28/10/2012 20:50  

Brilliant weekend with the bee keeper and crew, excellent call Katie.

Great to catch up with old buddies and fab to make new ones.

Am still trying to get my head round None Bob !!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 29/10/2012 09:58  

Brill weekend with you alls, and awesome fancy dress. Please all home safe and sound (!) 'None Bob' for a while i suspect x
Pam159 - go on, go on, go on, go on x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/10/2012 13:48  

Pffffft, I'll give you Bee Keeper, Miss Sensible

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 29/10/2012 14:28  

oooo that hurt lol telling ............... erm .................... Katie the BK is picking on me

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 29/10/2012 14:31  

If you really want me to pick on you, i could put a real naff song in your head that youll be singin all day And stop bein a snitch

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 29/10/2012 14:41  

Have i told you how utterly stunning you look today BK, you shoudl wear that colour more often it goes with your eyes :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 29/10/2012 14:50  

Awwwww thnx However: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=291ET6Py6H8 Happy talkin', talkin Happy talk Talk about things you'd like to do You've got to have a dream If you don't have a dream How you gonna have a dream come true Talk about the moon floating in the sky Looking like a lily on a lake Talk about the bird learning how to fly Making all the music he can make Happy talkin' talkin Happy talk Talk about things you'd like to do You've got to have a dream If you don't have a dream How you gonna have a dream come true Let's talk about the star looking like a toy Peeking through the branches of a tree Talk about the girl talk about the boy Counting all the ripples on the sea Happy talkin' talkin Happy talk Talk about things you'd like to do You've got to have a dream If you don't have a dream How you gonna make a dream come true Talk about the boy saying to the girl Golly baby I'm a lucky cus Talk about the girl saying to the boy You and me are lucky to be us Happy talkin' talkin Happy talk Talk about things you'd like to do You've got to have a dream If you don't have a dream How you gonna make a dream come true And if you don't talk happy And you never have a dream Then you'll never have a dream come true

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 29/10/2012 15:16  

thanks ................ am tellin my Mum of you BK ........

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 29/10/2012 16:14  

Really

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 29/10/2012 16:47  

How did that happen ..... i told my Mum you were pickin on me her reply ................... you must have done something to deserve it !!!!! Cheers Ma

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 29/10/2012 21:47  

PMSL cos yur mum knows I'm an angel :P

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 29/10/2012 22:00  

Yadda Yadda no one mentioned pics lol Thanks Pam That last pic (fella with green mask on) is really eerie (please tell me he was wearing a mask lol) http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=3736

Update Reply
Sandi @ 30/10/2012 05:20  

Sandi there was some very scary folk there

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 30/10/2012 12:36  

Some more pics uploaded

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 01/11/2012 14:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email