MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Coming to Brackley Festival of Motorcycling?

Coming to Brackley Festival of Motorcycling? - Forums [Biker Match] Coming to Brackley Festival of Motorcycling? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Coming to Brackley Festival of Motorcycling?

If you are Keep an eye out for me and say Hi! It's hot here already! I think I'll be near a Beer tent Tel.

Update Reply
Viking Tel @ 19/08/2012 09:29  

Boss Mom took me on a mystery trip and thats where we ended up but sorry didn't see you there Tel

Update Reply
JP @ 19/08/2012 17:00  

Bugger, Didn't see either of you either! it was very busy, met some old friends and had a few beers, great day!

Update Reply
Viking Tel @ 19/08/2012 17:21  

Like the man says, didn't spot you, but did meet up with CW, Ninja Lou, PaulXXX, Baz, Doug, Heidi and a couple of others - looks like you missed all of us Very, very hot though, I'm not very good in the heat.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/08/2012 18:49  

Had a brill day even though it was hot as. Bet there were lots of bm's there. we should have a meet point and time if peeps want to meet up

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 20/08/2012 08:01  

Your right mandy but I think most went at last min due to the wether being so good so it never got sorted out. 1st I knew about us going was when we turned off the M40 I thought we were going to Vs moms for meat pie and cake.

Update Reply
JP @ 20/08/2012 08:51  

Had a great day bit hot but its got to have shifted some weight leathers like a bl--dy sauna!!!!! walked the wrong way nearly killed Baz but we kissed and made up and had an ice cream XXXXX

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/08/2012 20:49  

Had a fab day deffo do it again next year

Update Reply
PaulXXX @ 20/08/2012 22:13  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email