MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Scottish Run to K.I.S.S.

Scottish Run to K.I.S.S. (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Scottish Run to K.I.S.S. (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Scottish Run to K.I.S.S.

Ok Bobkat ...ta

Update Reply
Intruder18 @ 28/08/2012 06:59  

Hmmm decisions, decisions

Start off at Lymm or head straight for the Raven
i guess it will boil down to what time i get up then

Update Reply
Stroggyman @ 28/08/2012 20:14  

can't come to the rally this year ...ever so gutted cos I really want to But thinking back to the journey down last year, arrangements to meet at assorted rendezvous etc etc.....for gods sake don't forget to exchange some bloody mobile numbers!!! Best laid plans of mice and men and all that

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 28/08/2012 22:54  

Well and truly gutted, found out today that do to staff shortage I can't take the whole day off Friday and will be in till Mid day at least............it's to far to leave at that time to head down, so I'm not going to make it this year. Hope you have a great ride down together, it would have been awesome to meet up to ride together xxxx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 29/08/2012 19:56  

Gutted aswell katie that you cant make it You take care sweety xxxx

Looks like now everybody needs to meet at raven cafe, whitchurch at 2pm, planning on heading straight off at 2 ish, not going to sit there for hours peeps so if ur planning on coming along please be punctual!!!! Going to head to quat cafe from there for a piddle and a fag so if anyone wants to join us at quat aiming to be there by 3pm ok folks, be safe xxxx

Update Reply
wenders @ 29/08/2012 21:26  

Bugger, not gonna be back in the UK until Saturday lunch time not much chance of getting down now....thought it might be Friday then I would have thought about it...ohhh well 24hrs in Dubai instead....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/08/2012 22:06  

JTB dont forget my pressie then

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 30/08/2012 00:47  

And my fruit pudding lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 30/08/2012 13:19  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email