MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Men's Rules for Women

Men's Rules for Women - Forums [Biker Match] Men's Rules for Women - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Men's Rules for Women

Crying is blackmail Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it.That's what we do.Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for Check your oil Please. Anything we said six months ago is inadmissable in an argument.In fact, all comments become null and void afterseven days. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done.Not both.If you already know how best to do it, just do it yourself. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials. Christopher Columbus didn't need directions, nor do we. If it itches, it will be scratched. We are not mind readers and we never will be.Our lack of mind-reading ability is not proof of how little we care about you. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing" we will act like nothing's wrong.We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really Beer is as exiting for us, as shoes and handbags are for you. I am in shape.ROUND is a shape.

Update Reply
Emzed @ 17/08/2012 18:46  

Nice 1 Emzed nail hit directly square on the head . I am sure though you have put your self in the open to criticisim but only from the fairer sex

Update Reply
SPRINT56 @ 17/08/2012 18:52  

Nah they are an understanding type with a sense of humour, quick run!

Update Reply
mad munky @ 17/08/2012 18:55  

No we wont run, we are men and if there is punishment to give out we are the one to give it, slaps and knock outs

Update Reply
SPRINT56 @ 17/08/2012 18:57  

Oh bring it on Sprinty, nail on your head you mean ... ... Em, i thought you were my dear friend ?.... Try hitting me AND getting away with it, say your prayers , never mind running...you will deffo need to Sprint...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/08/2012 19:16  

Hey Jen Don't shoot the messenger I only re-published it I did warn in the other thread that it was only in the interests of "balance" And I thought you had a sense of humour Or has it touched a raw nerve C'mon admit it, you laughed as well

Update Reply
Emzed @ 17/08/2012 19:27  

Course i laughed Em, giggling to be honest ..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/08/2012 19:56  

its only a bit of fun or have I got iut wrong.........no didnt think so. So as long as u women know ur place and stay in it oh what a happy world we will live in some how cant see that happening

Update Reply
SPRINT56 @ 17/08/2012 21:38  

You would be well lost without us , i could tell you why men where put on the earth... but i wont

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/08/2012 21:52  

Was gonna offer you a hand here Gen, but can see you have the situation well under control!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/08/2012 22:34  

Thank you darling PB, you are very welcome to come on board .... dont they make ya sick with their arrogance and holier than thou attitude... especially that Sprint chap Takes cover.............

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/08/2012 22:37  

Well I will men were put on this earth to satisfy women cos ther cant do a proper job on their own

Update Reply
SPRINT56 @ 17/08/2012 23:06  

Oh you think so do you lad, ? hmm i could asnwer that..............but i wont

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/08/2012 23:08  

Oh Sprint sweetie, I do know my place....but it sure ain't where you reckon it should be........

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/08/2012 23:11  

Hiya pb as long as u stay in it its ok

Update Reply
SPRINT56 @ 17/08/2012 23:13  

Hmmm......
in it, on it, or by it....
that's for me to know
Although for the past week, I've been on it!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/08/2012 23:17  

wot that then the toilet well u gotta go when u gotta go, U broken any church windows lately. Betty

Update Reply
SPRINT56 @ 17/08/2012 23:20  

Oi Sprinty, dont talk to my lovely PB like that or the girls will be back in town, your town... in droves...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/08/2012 23:25  

Jen uve already said to far to drive and luckily megabus does not come to Walton so think Im very safe

Update Reply
SPRINT56 @ 17/08/2012 23:27  

There other ways to get down to Walton.... so be careful... and be afraid, very afraid....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/08/2012 23:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email